The Last Bounty Hunter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Last Bounty Hunter is a live-action laserdisc video game released by American Laser Games in 1994.
- Say aren't you that famous bounty hunter the whole towns a buzzin' about? So you're gonna take on those 4 vicious outlaws? Well ya got guts!
- (after you send a guy through a table) Ah, We were going to re-model anyway!
Gen. Clinton Briggs
- You're the new bounty hunter right? Well come on, use that gun!
- You crazy enough to take on El Loco? Here. Take this! [after the player defeats El Loco]
- You bagged Handsome Harry. Here's a bag of cash!
- Looks like you was nastier than Nasty Dan! Here you go!
- You caught the Kid! Here's your allowance!
- I gave up being a lawyer and became a killer. Figured I'd get into a more respectable line of work. I'm Handsome Harry.
- I'm way too good looking for Jail!
- You don't want me! I'm unarmed!
- Like robbin' and killin' was something to be ashamed of!
- You know i've killed over 50 bounty hunters Just like you! Before I even knew it was aginst the Law
- You're closer... (puts a cigar in his mouth) But no cigar!
- :[After being captured] Ooooh I may be captured, but I can still be VERY nasty!
- In this cantina the tequila always comes with a little drop.... ME!
- You want tequila? El Loco will be happy to KILL YA!
The Cactus Kid
- Bounty Hunter, I got an awesome bullet right here, with your name on it! How do you spell... Stupid?
- You're getting closer, Bounty Hunter. What d'ya got, a deathwish?
- I'm The Kid and these are my toys (pulls his guns) Let's play!
- Cactus Kid: You ain't seen the last of The Kid!
- Arresting officer: Oh grow up!
- I've got to practice? YOU need to!
- (in the arcade version when you're out of lives) I can't do nothing for ya, unless you're willing to pay!
- Hey, Poor Bronkoust has just busted everyone out of Jail!
- Have you considered our layaway plan?
- Good thing you're such a lousey shot. Otherwise we'd have never met!
- Thin Sheriff: We don't need you around here, Bounty Hunter...(gets shot) ..of course I could be wrong!
- Fat Sheriff: JAIL BREAK! Time for me to go!
- Fat Sheriff: Looks like trouble, I'm out of here!
- Chinese Girl: In Chinatown if you end up stiff, its not from too much starch!
- Mexican Civilian: AY! Late for Church again!?
- Gambling Man: (After you shoot a man though a poker table) Aw! I was winnin' that hand!
- Showgirl: Oh, well; we were gonna remodel anyway.