The Last Days on Mars
The Last Days on Mars is an Irish, British, American, Sci-fi horror/thriller film Set sometime during the 2040s, it concerns a crew on the final days of manned mission to Mars set to leave, when a chance discovery of Martian life leads to a fight for survival after one of the crew is exposed to a bacteria that changes those it infects into murderous mutated addicts (that must feed on fluids to starve off dehydration)
- Directed by Ruairí Robinson. Screenplay by Clive Dawson based on the short story "The Animators" by Sydney J. Bounds.
- There's a pretty good chance I'm infected too. If that's the case, I've got just enough fuel left to drop out of orbit and burn up in the atmosphere. At least it'll be quick. You should get this in about 15 minutes, so, uh, I guess I'll be waiting. Five eleven Zulu, Aurora lander out!
- You'll never get home.
- Rebecca Lane: [on Brunel being contaminated] I keep wondering if he's still in there. Trapped inside his own body, with no control.
- Vincent Campbell: Sounds like hell to me.
- Rebecca Lane: Do you think any part of us survives after death?
- Vincent Campbell: I don't know. It's a little bit above my pay grade.
- Rebecca Lane: What are our options?
- Vincent Campbell : Well, wait for dawn. The sun should charge the battery in about an hour, give use enough juice to make it to the landing site.
- Rebecca Lane: And what if they track us down before then?
- Vincent Campbell: Then we'll just have to run them over - and over and over, until they stop getting up.
- Liev Schreiber - Vincent Campbell
- Elias Koteas - Charles Brunel
- Johnny Harris - Robert Irwin
- Romola Garai - Rebecca Lane
- Goran Kostić - Marko Petrovic
- Tom Cullen - Richard Harrington
- Olivia Williams - Kim Aldrich
- Yusra Warsama - Lauren Dalby
- Patrick Joseph Byrnes - Flight Commander Ellis
- Paul Warren - Infected Marko
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|