The Last Warning
The Last Warning is a 1929 film about a producer who decides to reopen a theater, that had been closed five years previously when one of the actors was murdered during a performance, by staging a production of the same play with the remaining members of the original cast.
- Who killed John Woodford?
- Hall-Marked with the Master Touch of Sure Fire Audience and Box Office Appeal!
- Laura La Plante — Doris Terry
- Montagu Love — Arthur McHugh
- Roy D'Arcy — Harvey Carleton
- Margaret Livingston — Evalynda Hendon
- John Boles — Richard Quayle
- Burr McIntosh — Josiah Bunce
- Mack Swain — Robert
- Bert Roach — Mike Brody
- Carrie Daumery — Barbara Morgan
- Slim Summerville — Tommy Wall
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|