The Leech Woman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Edward Dein. Written by David Duncan.
Forever young! Forever deadly! She lived off the life blood of male victims! (taglines)
Dr. Paul Talbot
- It's interesting to watch a "bottle baby" defend her weakness. One thing I can say for you, your approach is always different. Today, it's complete submission. I can't even get a rise out of you. You know, I think I like you better when you're sloppy drunk and violent. That's the real you, and that's the one I like, the one that hates me and gives me a chance to hate back.
- Well, that's a novelty - you're refusing anything with alcohol in it! I'm not used to seeing you sober this time of day.
- You try to hide what you are in the fumes of whisky.
- Old women always give me the creeps!
- What woman lives, who has passed the prime of her life, that would not give her remaining years to reclaim even a few moments of joy and happiness and to know the worship of men?
- You will never escape me, you are the one in my dreams of blood!
- Sally Howard: Well, I know you advertised for old women, but the one in the office looks like she came right out of The Mummy's Tomb!
- Bertram Garvay: There's only one trouble with running away - you always meet yourself when you get there.
- June Talbot: Did you say whiskey? Here's to you whiskey - guardian of all frustrated wives.
- Forever young! Forever deadly! She lived off the life blood of male victims!
- Men Were Her Prey For Eternal Youth.
- She drained men of their loves and lives.
- Coleen Gray — June Talbot
- Grant Williams — Neil Foster
- Phillip Terry — Dr. Paul Talbot
- Gloria Talbott — Sally