Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Librarians (2014 - 2018)is an American television series developed by John Rogers that is broadcast on TNT, premiering on December 7, 2014. It is a direct spin-off of The Librarian Film Series.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
And the Crown of King Arthur [1.1]
- Eve: That... That... That's Excalibur? You call Excalibur "Cal"?
- Flynn: We are friends, best friends. Besties, really.
- Jacob: Is that a flying sword?
- Flynn: Excalibur.
- Jacob: He's got a flying sword!
And the Horns of a Dilemma [1.3]
- Ezekiel: Close your eyes. Focus on your other senses.
- Cassandra: My other senses and I don't get along so well.
And Santa's Midnight Run [1.4]
- Cassandra: Santa is real!
- Cassandra: Mrs. Claus is real?!
- Jenkins: Oh shiny balls, yes.
- Cassandra: Santa knows my name.
- Eve: You're gonna talk in the 3rd person, all day. Awesome.
- Santa: Now go and give them back the gift of hope.
And the Apple of Discord [1.5]
- Cassandra: Oh no, it's not dangerous, but I think I am.
And the Fables of Doom [1.6]
- Cassandra: Where did you get the ax?
- Jacob: I don't know. You smell that? Storm's a-comin'.
- Eve: There's a bird on you.
- Jacob: Yeah.
- Jenkins Just out of curiosity, what roles are you playing?
- Eve: Well, I'm pretty sure Stone's The Huntsman.
- Jacob: And Cassandra is Prince Charming.
- Cassandra: Weirdly.
- Jacob: And Baird is a Princess.
- Eve:Pffft! A Princess? (laughs) It's happening.
- Cassandra: Hey, come with me if you want to live!
- Cassandra: Together, we will fight. And together, we will win.
- Jamie: Dad, who are those people?
- Sheriff: They're Librarians, honey.
- Jamie: Librarians?
- Sheriff: Wow, now that I say that aloud that does not make any sense at all.
And the City of Light [1.9]
- Ezekiel: I just think that if a super intelligent powerful alien race arrives, we should be prepared.
- Eve: You're planning on selling out the human race, aren't you?
- Ezekiel: I will absolutely sell out the human race to our new alien ovelords. Don't fight them, they know what's best for us.
And the Loom of Fate [1.10]
- Eve: I got to see what you were like if you weren't librarian.
- Flynn: How was I?
- Eve: Scattered. Annoying. Alternating between between genius and bad puns.
- Flynn: So, business as usual.
- Rebecca Romijn - Eve Baird
- Christian Kane - Jacob Stone
- Lindy Booth - Cassandra Cillian
- John Kim - Ezekiel Jones
- John Larroquette - Jenkins