The Little Drummer Boy (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Little Drummer Boy is a Christmas stop motion animated television special produced by Rankin/Bass Productions, based on the song of the same name. It was first televised December 19, 1968 on NBC, and was followed by a sequel in 1976.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Our Story Teller
- Aaron's heart was filled with joy and love. And he knew as last that the hate he had carried there was wrong. As ALL hatred will ever be wrong. For more powerful, more beautiful by far than all the eons of sadness and cruelty and desolation which had come before, was that one tiny, crystalline second of laughter. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
- Greer Garson as the Storyteller
- Teddy Eccles as Aaron
- Jose Ferrer as Ben Haramad
- Paul Frees as Ali, Aaron's father, the Three Wise Men, Meshaw, Jamilie, and other male roles
- June Foray as Aaron's mother
- The Vienna Boys' Choir singing the title song.