The Living Ghost
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SPOOK CHASER... A reckless sleuth follows the trail of a white ZOMBIE! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Why must there be a butler in every murder mystery?
- Dr. Bruhling: What's this I hear? That you told my nurse you needed to have your wooden leg lubricated?
- Nick Trayne: There's got to be a way to wake everybody up.
- Billie Hilton: I could scream.
- Nick Trayne: Don't do that, they'll think there's been another murder. [sees a horn on the wall] This should do it. [blows the horn] Happy New Year!
- Billie Hilton: I'll help you. Fish! Fish! Fish! Merry Christmas!
- Nick Trayne: Well goodnight. I'll see you in my dreams.
- Billie Hilton: If I see you in my dreams, it'll be a nightmare.
- Nick Trayne: Don't you ever sleep?
- Cedric, the Butler: No sir, insomnia.
- Nick Trayne: Insomnia huh? I bet he doesn't even go to sleep when it's time to get up.
- SPOOK CHASER... A reckless sleuth follows the trail of a white ZOMBIE!
- James Dunn — Nick Trayne
- Joan Woodbury — Billie Hilton
- Paul McVey — Ed Moline
- Vera Gordon — Sister Lapidus
- J. Farrell MacDonald — Police Lt. "Pete" Peterson
- Minerva Urecal — Delia Phillips
- George Eldredge — Tony Weldon
- Jan Wiley — Tina Craig
- Lawrence Grant — Dr. Bruhling