The Magnetic Monster
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The astounding story of the "thing" that came alive! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Gen. Behan: The Canadian government operates a top-secret plant in Nova Scotia. They own the most powerful Deltatron in existence. When they realize the common danger, they'll let us use it.
- Mayor: Nova Scotia is 4000 miles away. The period between cycles is 11 hours. How are we gonna transport it there in that time?
- Gen. Behan: Our jets travel at 600 miles an hour. And what's more, the new alloys used in our jets are non-magnetic. They will not be affected by the cargo. You, Dr. Stewart, and Forbes can follow in another plane, just in case. [picks up phone] Operator, this is General Behan. Give me Washington. Connect me with the Secretary of Defense. [to Dr. Stewart and Mayor] I like this world. Let's keep it in one piece. Or at least, let's try.
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart: Hey, you're not so skinny.
- Connie Stewart: I'm working on it. I'm getting bigger and better.
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart: Secret of multiplication.
- Connie Stewart: What are you talking about?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart: I'm not sure. Excepting they both seem to have something to do with multiplication. Done through love, the result is a baby, a... a lovely thing. But without love, done through hate or... or fear, the result is a monster, an element that grows.
- Connie Stewart: Jeff...
- the thing that came alive
- This one man stands between the earth and DOOM!
- See: terror sweep through the heart of a city in the dead of night!
- Monstrous Frankenstein Terrorizes Earth!
- Terror swoops through the heart of a city in the dead of night!
- See The Only Man That Dared To Track The Monster To Its Lair!
- Cosmic frankenstein terrorizes earth!
- The astounding story of the "thing" that came alive!
- Richard Carlson — Dr. Jeffrey Stewart
- King Donovan — Dr. Dan Forbes
- Jean Byron — Connie Stewart
- Harry Ellerbe — Dr. Allard
- Leo Britt — Dr. Benton