The Mighty Ducks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
He's never coached. They've never won. Together they'll learn everything about winning!taglines
- Thank you very much, Mr. Ducksworth! Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, Mr. Ducksworth!
- I hate kids. They're barely human.
- A team isn't a bunch of kids out to win. A team is something you belong to, something you feel, something you have to earn.
- Coach Jack Reilly: Why'd you turn against me, Gordon? For six years, I taught you how to skate, I taught you how to score, I taught you how to go for the "W". You could have been one of the greats! And now look at yourself. You're not even a has-been. You're a never-was.
- Jesse Hall: [to Gordon] Yo, dude. You obviously in the wrong hood. This is my dominion and it's a drug free zone. You understand? Now I'm feeling generous today, so I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla booty out of here before we be using your eyeballs as hockey pucks!
- Goldberg: [to Charlie] Be careful, man. It almost hit me that time!
- Charlie: Goldberg, you're the goalie. It's supposed to hit you.
- Goldberg: Does that sound stupid to anyone else?
- Averman: [Before the team scrimmages for Gordon] By the way, just so know...we really suck.
- Gordon: Hey, I'll decide who sucks around here.
- [The puck drops and in the scramble, all the players fall over one another]
- Gordon: They REALLY suck.
- Gordon: What's our record, anyway?
- Connie: 0-9. One was really close, though, we only lost by 5. And we've all scored a goal too.
- Gordon: You guys STINK! I thought we came here to play hockey!
- Peter: [Sarcastically] Oh, I knew we forgot something. [Team laughs]
- Gordon: You think losing is funny?
- Averman: Well, not at first, but once you get the hang of it.
- [Karp is knocked senseless by a slapshot hitting his helmet]
- Karp: [Mumbling] Mom, I don't wanna go home...
- Gordon: [Holds up four fingers] Karp, how many fingers am I holding up?
- Peter: He wouldn't know that anyway.
- Gordon: Shut up, Peter.
- Coach Jack Reilly: You got something to say to me, Bombay?
- Gordon: To think I wasted all those years worrying about what you thought. You're going down, Reilly.
- [After Gordon is pulled over by a police officer while driving drunk]
- Police Officer: Could you turn down the stereo?
- Gordon: Sure. I guess it was a widdle noisy.
- Police Officer: A "widdle"? Okay, I'm taking you down to precinct. Breath, blood or urine?
- Gordon: No, thanks. I'm full.
- Gordon: [to Charlie] You may make it. You may not, but that doesn't matter, Charlie. What matters is that we're here. Look around. Whoever thought we'd make it this far. One, two, three, triple deke. Take your best shot. I believe in you, Charlie. Win or lose.
- Charlie: Thanks, Coach.
- Gordon: Go get 'em.
- He's never coached. They've never won. Together they'll learn everything about winning!
- They can't skate. They can't win. They can't be serious.
- Emilio Estevez - Gordon Bombay
- Lane Smith - Coach Jack Reilly
- Joss Ackland - Hans
- Josef Sommer - Mr. Gerald Ducksworth
- Joshua Jackson - Charlie Conway
- Eldon Henson - Fulton Reed
- Brandon Adams - Jesse Hall
- Shaun Weiss - Greg Goldberg
- Matt Doherty - Lester Averman
- Marguerite Moreau - Connie Moreau
- Garette Ratliff Henson - Guy Germaine
- Vincent Larusso - Adam Banks
- Jussie Smollett - Terry Hall
- J.D. Daniels - Peter Mark
- Aaron Schwartz - Dave Karp
- Danny Tamborelli - Tommy Duncan
- Jane Plank - Tammy Duncan
- Heidi Kling - Casey Conway