The Mummy's Hand
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The tomb of a thousand terrors! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The High Priest : For who shall defile the temples of the ancient gods, a cruel and violent death shall be his fate, and never shall his soul find rest unto eternity. Such is the curse of Amon-Ra, king of all the gods.
- Andoheb : You are very beautiful... so beautiful I'm going to make you immortal. Like Kharis, you will live forever. What I can do for you I can do for myself. Neither time nor death can touch us. You and I together for eternity here in the Temple of Karnak. You shall be my high priestess.
- Andoheb: Tana leaves!
- The High Priest: Bring three of them. Three of the leaves will make enough fluid to keep Kharis' heart beating. Once each night, during the cycle of the full moon, you will dissolve three tana leaves and give the fluid to Kharis. [a jackal howls] Children of the night, they howl about the Hill of the Seven Jackals when Kharis must be fed. Should unbelievers seek to desecrate the tomb of Ananka, you will use nine leaves each night to give life and movement to Kharis. Thus you will enable him to bring vengeance on the heads of those who try to enter.
- Andoheb: Yes, master.
- The High Priest: But never, for any reason, must you brew more than nine leaves at one time. Should Kharis obtain a large amount of the fluid, he would become an uncontrollable monster, a soulless demon with the desire to kill and kill.
- Steve Banning: What happened, Babe?
- Babe Jenson: I was practicing my rock trick.
- Steve Banning: Maybe next time you should practice on a pebble.
- The tomb of a thousand terrors!
- They dared the curse of the ancients... to solve the most amazing mystery ever encountered by mortal man!
- Dick Foran — Steve Banning
- Peggy Moran — Marta Solvani
- Wallace Ford — Babe Jenson
- Eduardo Ciannelli — The High Priest
- George Zucco — Professor Andoheb
- Cecil Kellaway — The Great Solvani
- Charles Trowbridge — Dr. Petrie
- Tom Tyler — Kharis