The Neighborhood (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Welcome to the block, welcome to the neighborhood
Welcome to the 'hood
- [first lines]
- Calvin Butler: Hey Grover, we're almost there. Check out our new neighborhood.
Welcome to the Repipe [1.02]
- Calvin Butler: There's no such thins as a good plumber. I mean, for real.
- Tina Butler: Judging from the smile on his face, he liked it.
- Gemma Johnson: OK, look at this place. I'm so sick of living in all this mess.
- Tina Butler: Oh don't worry, they'll fix the pipe, you'll unpack, and before you know it you'll be enjoying your beautiful home.
Welcome to the Bully [2.02]
- Calvin: Hey, Dave.
- Dave: Hey, Calvin. I didn't see you there.
- Calvin: Hey, so I, uh heard Grover got into a fight at school yesterday.
- Dave: Yeah, apparently, this kid Justin has been bullying him. Pushing him, making fun of his clothes, which make no sense, because I spent a lot of time picking them out.
- Calvin: Oh, wow. That's... that's rough, man. So, where are you taking him to celebrate?
- Dave: What? Celebrate?
- Calvin: Yeah, he's one and oh! That's how Tyson got started. The kid's lucky he didn't bite his ear off.
- Gemma: Oh, my God, what happened?
- Dave: Justin's dad got a little heated, and he punched me.
- Gemma: What? Are you okay?
- Dave: Yeah, I'm -I'm fine.
- Gemma: I can't believe he beat you up.
- Grover: No, Mom he didn't! Dad totally kick his butt! It was awesome!
- Gemma: Is that true?
- Dave: It wasn't what I wanted. But it was pretty awesome.
Welcome to the Movement [3.01]
- Announcer: The neighborhood is back!
Welcome to the Rooster [3.04]
- Rooster: Cock-a-doodle-doo.
- Cedric the Entertainer - Calvin Butler
- Max Greenfield - Dave Johnson
- Tichina Arnold - Tina Butler
- Beth Behrs - Gemma Johnson
- Sheaun McKinney - Malcolm Butler
- Marcel Spears - Marty Butler
- Hank Greenspan - Grover Johnson