The New Adventures of Old Christine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The New Adventures of Old Christine (2006–2010) is an American sitcom, airing on CBS, about a divorced mom who tries to keep pace with everyone around her, while remaining friendly with her ex-husband who is dating a woman with the same name.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Pilot [1.01]
- 1.2 Supertramp [1.02]
- 1.3 Open Water [1.03]
- 1.4 One Toe Over the Line, Sweet Jesus [1.04]
- 1.5 I'll Show You Mine [1.05]
- 1.6 The Other F Word [1.06]
- 1.7 A Long Day's Journey Into Stan [1.07]
- 1.8 Teach Your Children Well [1.08]
- 1.9 Ritchie Has Two Mommies [1.09]
- 1.10 No Fault Divorce [1.10]
- 1.11 Exile on Lame Street [1.11]
- 1.12 Some of My Best Friends Are Portuguese [1.12]
- 1.13 A Fair to Remember [1.13]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
- Ritchie: Why is everyone's car so much bigger than ours?
- Christine: Because they don't believe in themselves.
- Richie: Do we believe in ourselves?
- Christine: [shrugs] Look at our car.
- Richard: How's my little third-grader?
- Richie: I look ridiculous in these clothes.
- Richard: Yeah... you kinda do.
- Christine: Richard, don't make this harder for me.
- Richard: I'm sorry. [to Richie] Cool pants, is that Rayon?
- Christine: [about her dry spell] Sex used to be my thing. God, in-fact senior year in high school I was a bit of a slut. That is what I was known for.
- Richard: Mind if I use your bathroom?
- Christine: Oh.
- Richard: I got to make a pit stop, not a full pit stop just an oil change. I'm going to pee.
Open Water [1.03]
- Burton: You okay there?
- Christine: Yeah, it's my new date-night underwear. It just got to fifth base.
- Christine: Ritchie, we have talked about this. You're eight years old. We live in Los Angeles. You have to learn how to swim.
- Ritchie: Why?
- Christine: Because, honey, you can't keep going to pool parties telling people you're having your period.
One Toe Over the Line, Sweet Jesus [1.04]
- Ritchie: What's intercourse?
- Matthew: Something to do with golf. You should ask your mom.
- Ritchie: Does mom golf?
- Matthew: She's been known to hit the links.
I'll Show You Mine [1.05]
- Christine: Oh, come on, it hasn't been that bad, has it? I mean, didn't doing it in your car last week make you feel like a teenager?
- Burton: Yeah, until I got home and I had to ice... everything.
- Christine: No kidding, I got a bruise from knee to nipple.
- Richard: It shouldn't be this difficult. I mean I said 'I love you' on our first date, and you said it back to me.
- Christine: We had just seen Ghost. I would have told the movie-usher I loved him.
- Richard: It's good to know our marriage was based on such a rock solid foundation.
- Christine: It worked out pretty good... except for the divorce.
The Other F Word [1.06]
- Matthew: What's going on?
- Christine: Nate just said the "F" word.
- Matthew: So? You say that word all the time; you said it three times in the car on the way over here.
- Christine: No, the other "F" word—the gay one.
- Frank: What are the families like?
- Christine: Great families—very involved.
- Frank: But would you describe them as having good values?
- Christine: "Good values?" Oh, definitely, great values, I mean just like us.
- Frank: Good, cause our last school had way too many fags.
A Long Day's Journey Into Stan [1.07]
Teach Your Children Well [1.08]
- Liz: Do you like being a nanny?
- Matthew: I do, although I prefer the word manny.
- Christine: It's not a lesson party, it's a party... with a lesson.
Ritchie Has Two Mommies [1.09]
No Fault Divorce [1.10]
- Christine: Are you saying that the divorce was my fault?
- Hillary: It wouldn't be ethical of me to tell you that.
- Christine: Was it anyone's fault?
- Hillary: Yes.
- Christine: Was it Richard's fault?
- Hillary: No.
Exile on Lame Street [1.11]
- [Christine is trying desperately to get into a sold out Rolling Stones concert]
- Christine: Sir, uh, I'm sorry, let me just explain to you my situation. Okay, my nine-year-old is in there with his father and his new girlfriend, and there's a very strong possibility that he's gonna let him go to the bathroom on his own.
- Ticket Window Clerk: I'm so sorry. I didn't, I didn't know. We keep two emergency tickets available for situations like this. Is the fourth row okay?
- Christine: That would be great.
- Ticket Window Clerk: OK, uh let me just get those for you. [looking questioningly around the booth] Where do we keep them? Duh, they're right here! [he reaches up and slams the window blind shut in her face]
- Christine: He's not getting the tickets?
- Matthew: Uh, no, sweetie, he's not.
Some of My Best Friends Are Portuguese [1.12]
- Christine: Do you ever let your armpit hair grow, just to see how long it can get?
- Belinda: Ew, no. Do you?
- Christine: Nooo...
- Christine: Well, I'm leaving. I want to thank you for a particularly humiliating afternoon.
- Belinda: Are you mad at me?
- Christine: Mad at you? Oh no, that was great. I don't know which part was my favorite: serving drinks to the "Meanie Moms" or watching Marly's husband massage your gums with his tongue.
- Belinda: I know. I'm sorry. I should have locked the door.
- Christine: Yeah, that's pretty much the only thing that was wrong with it. You know, I'm not Marly's biggest fan but she really doesn't deserve this.
- Belinda: I know. It's wrong, but I hope that you and I can still be friends.
- Christine: Yeah, I don't think so.
- Belinda: Why, because I'm Portuguese? Because I'm a maid?
- Christine: Ah, no, it's because, well, you're kind of a whore.
A Fair to Remember [1.13]
- Richard: What am I doing?!
- Matthew: Apparently my sister.
- Christine: I was vulnerable, I was having a hard day! You took advantage of me!
- Richard: You put your hands down my pants!
- Burton: Christine, I'm sorry. I know you were probably kind of surprised to see that I was seeing someone so soon after we broke up. But I really didn't think it would bother you, especially since you're the one who broke up with me.
- Christine: Oh, no, it didn't bother me. I've seen people too, lots. I'm the town factory for God's sake. You can't close me down.
- Christine: Stripper boots! Those weren't stripper boots! I'll have you know those were hooker boots!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Christine Campbell (aka Old Christine)
- Wanda Sykes - Barbara 'Barb' Daran
- Clark Gregg - Richard Campbell
- Hamish Linklater - Matthew Kimble
- Trevor Gagnon - Ritchie Campbell
- Emily Rutherfurd - New Christine
- Tricia O'Kelley - Marly Ehrhardt
- Alex Kapp Horner - Lindsay