The Noose Hangs High
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Charles Barton. Written by John Grant, Howard Harris, Charles Grayson, and Arthur T. Horman.
BUD ABBOTT LOU COSTELLO in the CHOKE of the Century! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- A mounted fish? What whoppers that guy tells! Did you ever see a mounted fish? Did you ever see a fish on a horse?
- A guy in a white coat is coming for him and I don't mean the Good Humor man.
- It's no use crying over spilled milk. It's the nickel back for the bottle that I care about.
- Ted Higgins: I'd like to have a tooth pulled. I want no anesthetic and I don't care how much it hurts.
- Dentist's Assistant: Oh my, what a brave man you are! What tooth is it?
- Ted Higgins: [turns to Tommy] Show her the tooth.
- Nick Craig: Where's my dough?
- Tommy Hinchcliffe: It's a long story...
- Nick Craig: I don't like long stories.
- Tommy Hinchcliffe: You like short ones?
- Nick Craig: Yeah.
- Tommy Hinchcliffe: We ain't got the money.
- Nick Craig: Why, you...
- Tommy Hinchcliffe: Too short?
- BUD ABBOTT LOU COSTELLO in the CHOKE of the Century!
- Bud Abbott — Ted Higgins
- Lou Costello — Tommy Hinchcliffe
- Joseph Calleia — Nick Craig
- Leon Errol — Julius Caesar 'J.C.' McBride