The Notorious B.I.G.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christopher George Latore Wallace (21 May 1972 – 9 March 1997), known professionally as "The Notorious B.I.G.", was an American rapper. He is considered by many as one of the best rappers of all time.
- Lyrically I'm untouchable, uncrushable. Getting mad blunted in the S-500.
- "Think BIG"
- Kick in the door, waving the .44. All you heard was: "Poppa, don't hit me no more."
- "Kick in the Door"
- B-I-G P-O-P-P-A; no info for the DEA.
- "Mo' Money Mo' Problems"
- Goodness Gracious The Paper! Where the Cash at? Where the Stash at?
- "Gimme The Loot"
- Celebrate my escape, sold the Glock, bought some weight. Laid back, I got some money to make. Motherfucker!
- I've got seven MAC-11s, about eight .38s, nine 9s, ten MAC-10s. The shits never end, you can't touch my riches. Even if you have MC Hammer and them 3-5-7 bitches.
- "Come On"
- You're just mad 'cause I got my dick sucked, and my balls licked.
- "Goin Back To Cali"
- Never get high on your own supply.
- "Ten Crack Commandments"
- Black and ugly as ever, however I stay Gucci down to the socks, rings and watch filled with Rocks.
- "One More Chance"
- When I die? Fuck it, I wanna go to hell, 'cause I'm a piece of shit. It ain't hard to fuckin' tell.
- "Suicidal Thoughts"
- Fuck a holster, got the MAC-11 swingin' from my shoulder.
- "House of Pain"
- Is Brooklyn in the house? Without a doubt, I'm the rapper with clout everybody yap about.
- "Get Money Remix"
Ready to Die (1994)
- Who the fuck is this? Pagin' me at 5:46 in the morning. Crack of dawnin'. Now I'm yawnin', wipe the cold out my eye. See who's this pagin' me, and why?
- There's gonna' be a lotta slow singin' and flower bringin' if my burglar alarm starts ringin'.
- C4 to your door, no beef no more.
- It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up magazine. Salt-n-Peppa, Heavy D up in tha limousine. Hangin' pictures on my wall, every Saturday rap attack, Mr. Magic Marley Marl. I let my tape rock till my tape pop, smoking weed and bamboo, sippin' on Private Stock. Way back, when I had the red-and-black lumberjack, with the hat to match. Remember Rappin' Duke? Duh-ha duh-ha, you never thought that hip hop would take it this far. Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight. Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade! Born sinner, the opposite of a winner. Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner.
- Peace to Ron G, Brucy B, Kid Capri, Funkmaster Flex, Lovebug Starsky.
- I'm blowin' up like you thought I would, call the crib up, same number same hood, its all good.
- I made a change from a common thief, to up-close and personal with Robin Leach, and I'm far from cheap. I smoke skunk with my peeps all day, spread love it's the Brooklyn way. The moet and alize keeps me pissy. Girls used to diss me, now they write letters cuz they miss me. I never thought it could happen this rapping stuff. I was too used to packing gats and stuff. Now honeys play me close like butter played toast, from the Mississippi down to the East Coast. Condos in queens, indoor for weeks. sold out seats to hear Biggy Smalls speak. Living life without fear, putting 5 carats in my baby girls ears. Lunchies, brunchies. Interviews by the pool, considered a fool 'cause I dropped out of high school. Stereotypes of a black male misunderstood and it's still all good.
- Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis. When I was dead broke, man, I couldn't picture this.
- Birthdays was the worst days; now we sip champagne when we're thirsty.
- Damn right I like the life I live, 'cause I went from negative to positive.
- [A]nd if you don't know? Now you know, nigga.
- I love it when you call me Big Poppa; throw your hands in the air if you's a true player.
- Forget the telly, we just go to the crib, watch a movie in the Jacuzzi and smoke Ls while you do me.
Life After Death (1997)
- I'm going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali.
- I only got beef with those that violate me; I shall annihilate thee.
w:Ghetto (Akon song) "US Remix" Ft Tupac and w:The Notorious B.I.G.
- I kind of realized how powerful Tupac and I was (you know what I'm saying?) because Pac is a strong dude, I know dude. (You know what I'm saying?) We two ind