The Parent Trap IV: Hawaiian Honeymoon
The Parent Trap IV: Hawaiian Honeymoon (also known as Parent Trap: Hawaiian Honeymoon) is a 1989 American made-for-television film sequel to The Parent Trap III (1989) and is the fourth and final installment in The Parent Trap series. It originally aired in two parts on The Magical World of Disney on November 19 and 26, 1989.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Lisa Wyatt: [trying to hook Megan up with a guy] Look, this guy sounds perfect for you! Mr. "Sweet Sensitive Artist". And it'll make Susan feel better, and the better Susan feels, the faster she and Dad are Down Under.
- Megan Wyatt: Look, I'm not going on a blind date just so my sister can run wild through the pineapple fields. So just lay off, okay?
- Charlotte Brink: MISS WYATT!
- Lisa Wyatt: [pretending to be Jessie, but still acting like her normal self] You do NOT have to scream, y'know. We're all on the same island.
- Charlotte Brink: Well! You've certainly gotten a little snappy. I must be wearing you out after all.
- Lisa Wyatt: No, I just think you ought to keep your voice down.
- Charlotte Brink: And why is that?
- Lisa Wyatt: Because it's hard to hear the volcanoes erupt. Now, what can I get you?
- Jessie Wyatt: [a good-looking guy hits on Lisa] He's cute!
- Lisa Wyatt: Of course he's cute. But he's a moron. Cute, undependable, and boring.
- Jessie Wyatt: How can you tell so fast?
- Lisa Wyatt: Because I've been doing this for years. I'm a moron magnet!
- Megan Wyatt: [joining them] A moron? Did Lisa meet a new guy?
- Hayley Mills as Susan Evers-Wyatt/Sharon Evers-Grand
- Barry Bostwick as Jeffrey Wyatt
- Leanna Creel as Lisa Wyatt
- Monica Creel as Jessie Wyatt
- Joy Creel as Megan Wyatt
- John M. Jackson as Ray
- Sasha Mitchell as Jack
- Lightfield Lewis as Tim Harris
- Jayne Meadows as Charlotte Brink
- Joe Mays as Ben Milton
- Wayne Federman as Delivery Man
The Evers-McKendrick Family
- Sharon Ferris (daughter)
- Bill Grand (son-in-law)
- Susan (daughter)
- Jeffrey Wyatt (son-in-law)
- Nikki (granddaughter)
- Mary (step-granddaughter)
- Lisa, Jessie & Megan (triplet step-granddaughters)