The Perfect Score
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Desmond Rhodes. All-city. But his grades are shitty.
- I'm the ghost, man. I hear things, and I see things. But no one hears or sees me.
- Desmond's mother: You're a smart boy, Roy. But there's a lot of dumb dribbling out of your mouth right now.
- Francesca: You told Anna Ross?
- Matty: Yeah. Kyle said he had a feeling about her.
- Francesca: Hey, was the feeling anywhere near your crotch?
- Desmond: Who scored the highest on the test?
- Roy: Asian chicks. Middle-class Asian girls who watch less than an hour of TV a day. They can't drive, but they can kick the shit out of the SAT.
- Anna: If you could do anything with your life, and money was no object, what would you do?
- Roy: Anything at all? Well, when I was a kid, I used to play this video game for hours - "Street Fighter 2". And I remember thinking, "You know, people get paid to do this - to think of the game and create the characters." Like there's this one character, Blanka; he's like half human and half lizard who eats his opponents. Well, you know, he either zaps them with lightning, or he bites their faces off. It's pretty cool, huh?
- Anna: So you'd design video games?
- Roy: No, I'd kinda like to be Blanka.
- Anna: Do I look like I need the answers?
- Roy: You look like you need a pimp.
- The S.A.T. is hard to take. It's even harder to steal.
- Chris Evans — Kyle
- Bryan Greenberg — Matty
- Erika Christensen — Anna
- Scarlett Johansson — Francesca
- Leonardo Nam — Roy
- Darius Miles — Desmond
- Tyra Ferrell — Desmond's mother
- Matthew Lillard — Larry