The Phantom Planet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by William Marshall. Written by Fred Gebhardt.
Captives of a power far, far out! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There are many things you will not understand here. Maybe in time you shall.
- We are able to translate all languages with voice tone waves.
- Capt. Beecher: It's quiet and lonely out here, and frankly we'll be happy to get back to that dreary old moon.
- Lt. Ray Makonnen: You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful. If you just take the time to look at it.
- Narrator: What the future will reveal of this story is only the beginning, only the beginning, only the beginning..
- Sessom: It's true that our technology may be further advanced than yours, but then strange things happened.
- Capt. Frank Chapman: What was that?
- Sessom: We let our machines do all our work. People on Rheton became completely free of all labor, practically of all responsibility. Our people became soft and lazy. They did not know how to cope with their free time. They started to fight among themselves.
- Capt. Frank Chapman: That's very interesting. Many people on Earth are beginning to face the same problem: too much free time, too little work. A problem not at all unique in the history of the universe.
- Sessom: We have two options: try to outrun them, or turn and fight! What would you do?
- Herron: Me? I would fight!
- Sessom: And you?
- Capt. Frank Chapman: ...Fight.
- Sessom: Right! That's exactly my decision!
- Captives of a power far, far out!
- It Begins Where Others End! On the Moon!
- Science Shocker of the Space Age.
- See!! A 6 ft. astronaut shrink to 6 inches before your very eyes! See!! The Moon Maidens! See!! The attack of the Fire People! Staring DOLORES FAITH the Girl from Outer Space!
- Dean Fredericks — Capt. Frank Chapman
- Coleen Gray — Liara
- Anthony Dexter — Herron
- Francis X. Bushman — Sessom