The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-traction
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-traction is a fighting game released in 2001 for the Nintendo 64 and the PlayStation.
- Mojo Jojo: Little do the Powerpuff Girls know that I, Mojo Jojo am sitting out here spying on them. And in my spying, I spied a pie. And not just any pie. A Chemical X pie! Now, I, Mojo Jojo will steal the pie with Chemical X! Hahahahaha!
- Narrator: Uh-oh, girls! Looks like the pie has hit the fan!
- Blossom: Where's the pie? Why would anyone want to steal our pie?
- Bubbles: Well, since making the pie out of sugar, spice and everything nice would only make it perfect, I added some Chemical X so it would be super!
- Blossom: With the addition of Chemical X, that piping hot pie was hot and crumbly, and only one villain is depraved enough to swipe an X-powered pie!
- Buttercup: Mojo Jojo!
- Bubbles: He's stolen our baked goods and made them baked bads!
- Blossom: Come on, girls. Let's go!
- Narrator: And so, once again, the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!
- Him: Not so fast!
- Narrator: What's this? The day is not saved?