The Return of Jafar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Return of Jafar is a direct-to-video sequel to the Disney hit Aladdin. It was released in 1994.
- Hey, Jafar! SHUT UP!!!!
- He's big! He's blue! And he's BACK!
- Did you miss me?
- Genie: [returns to Agrabah] He's big! He's blue! And he's BACK!
- [Aladdin and Jasmine embrace him]
- Aladdin: Genie!
- Jasmine: You came back!
- Genie: [turns red; winces] WATCH THE SUNBURN! [turns blue again] A-ha! Kidding! Did you miss me? Be honest.
- Abis Mal: [to himself after Aladdin robbed him] That stinkin' Aladdin. First chance I get, I'll slice him in half.
- Thief: [to other thieves] That stinking Abis Mal. First chance we get, let's slice him in half.
- Abis Mal: Hey, get over here and wash up! It's bad enough having to look at you without having to smell you.
- Thief: Come. We do it now. No witnesses. [draws his sword]
- Abis Mal: [he takes a pail out of the well and dumps some water on top of himself, and Jafar's lamp falls out of the pail and hits him on the head] Ow! What is this? So help me, I'll sue whoever runs this well! A lamp? [he picks it up) Well... [laughs] It might be worth a few shekels once it's cleaned up. [rubs it]
- Thief: It will be of little use to you Abis Mal, except to light your way in the valley of the dead.
- (the thieves pull out their swords ready strike Abis Mal; red smoke suddenly erupts from the lamp)
- Thief: It is bewitched!
- [all the thieves except Abis Mal get on their horses and ride away in panic. Jafar's evil laugh is heard as he comes out]
- Jafar: I am free! Free to exact vengeance upon he who has imprisoned me!
- Jafar [to Abis Mal]: That was two wishes. Take your time with the third, or you will wish you had never been born!
- Iago: [smears dirt all over himself] I'll just get Aladdin on my side with a little sympathy act. And I'll be back in the palace quicker than you can say "Easy Street." [Aladdin turns corner to find Iago panting for breath] Aladdin! I've finally got free of Jafar.
- Aladdin: Iago! What are you doing here?
- Iago: Where are you? Getting dark. Hold me... [Aladdin tries grabbing him] Hey, I meant gentle-like!
- Genie: [runs up to Jasmine with Abu to catch up to Aladdin and the Sultan] Make room for the picnic boys!
- Jasmine: They already left, Genie.
- Genie: [gasps] Without us?!
- Abu: Without us?
- Genie: No problem. I'll catch up in a flash!
- Jasmine: Wait! Without me, too. Aladdin needs some time alone with Father to patch things up.
- Genie: [to Abu] You know what this means, monkey boy? MORE FOOD FOR US!
- Genie: [catches Aladdin and Jasmine on tape] Rolling! Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories. (to Jasmine) Looking great, Jazz. [to Aladdin] More emotion, Al! Tilt your chin a bit.
- [Iago furiously flies up to the camera]
- Iago: What does he hafta do to make it clear to you lunkheads?! [pushes Genie out of the way] The show's OVER! They wanna be alone! Break it up!
- [after defeating Jafar, everyone gathers around Iago, who appears as though injured and unconscious]
- Aladdin: But...I thought a Genie can't kill anybody.
- Iago: [coughs, as he awakens] You'd be surprised what you can live through. [coughs again]
- Aladdin: Alright!
- Jasmine: Oh, Iago!
- Genie: [laughs] HE'S ALIVE!!!!! [turns into a rocket and explodes]
- Abis Mal [at film's end]: Does this mean I don't get my third wish? [referring to the destruction of Jafar and the black lamp]
- Jonathan Freeman — Jafar
- Gilbert Gottfried — Iago
- Jason Alexander — Abis Mal
- Scott Weinger — Aladdin
- Linda Larkin — Jasmine
- Dan Castellaneta — Genie
- Frank Welker — Abu, Rajah
- Val Bettin — The Sultan
- James J. Cummings — Razoul
- The Return of Jafar quotes at the Internet Movie Database