The Rookie (2018–) is an American television show, airing on ABC, The series follows John Nolan, a man in his forties, who becomes the oldest rookie at the Los Angeles Police Department.
Crash Course [1.02]
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly [1.03]
The Switch [1.04]
The Roundup [1.05]
The Hawke [1.06]
The Ride Along [1.07]
Time of Death [1.08]
Flesh and Blood [1.10]
Caught Stealing [1.13]
Plain Clothes Day [1.14]
The Shake Up [1.17]
The Checklist [1.19]
- Nolan: Police! (sees something out a back window that makes him do a double take.) Bishop?
- [Nolan and Bishop walk out into the back yard, where there is a man whose parachute is caught in a tree, stranding him in mid-air.]
- Ellis Hey! Hi. Oh, thank God. I've been stuck up here for almost an hour.
- Bishop: (into radio) Control, send LAFD to our location. We got a guy in a tree.
- Nolan: I have so many questions, starting with "How?" and ending with "Why?"
- Ellis: I missed the landing zone.
- Nolan: That's obvious.
- [A man comes out of the house. It’s famous musician will.i.am. Nolan does another double take and nudges Bishop.
- will.i.am: Excuse me. What are you guys doing on my property? Do you guys have a warrant?
- Bishop: We got a call. Uh, silent alarm.
- will.i.am: And what are you doing in my tree, bro?
- Nolan: He missed the landing zone.
- will.i.am: Yeah, that's obvious.
- Ellis: Actually, I was aiming for Selena Gomez's house.
- will.i.am: Uh, Selena Gomez doesn't live here. She li- (catches himself) I-I can't tell you - where Selena Gomez lives.
- Bishop: Wait. Are you stalking Selena?
- Ellis: Stalking's such an ugly word.
- will.i.am: Parachuting into somebody's backyard is, like, kind of psycho, bro. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- Nolan: (to will.i.am) Does that mean you don't want to press charges?
- will.i.am: Nah. Just get him off my property A.S.A.P. (walks back in the house.
- Nolan: You got it. [whispering] Oh, my God, that's will.i.am! (Bishop gestures for him to chill.) That's so cool.
Free Fall [1.20]