Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Rundown ⬇). Well its a dish of (mackerel and coconut milk) #that's it I know.
- I am not your enemy.
- I'm gonna kill you.
- Knapmiller, you have two choices. Option A, you give me the ring. Option B, I make you give me the ring.
- You done beatin' me up? Let's go.
- Mr.Hatcher you have 2 options.Option A,you leave town,no questions asked.Option B?I make you do it
- What are you threatening me? Threatening me with pee?
- When I use guns, bad things happen and I don't like that.
- [Referring to a plane's wing] Is that duct tape?
- I WANNA GO HOME!!!
- Where you see Hell, I see a spellbinding sense of purpose. I see the value of keeping your eye on the ball. When a bride slips the ring on her finger, when a businessman lays his hands on a Rolex, when a rapper gets a shiny new tooth, this is that cost, Mr. Beck, my horror for their beauty, my Hell for their little slice of Heaven. Somebody's gotta keep his eye on the ball. That somebody is me, Mr. Beck. I am down here every day, keeping my eye on the ball. That's just a simple fact of life. And if you're bold enough to face that cold hard fact... you can make a lot of money.
- I feel like a little boy who's lost his first tooth, put it under his pillow, waiting for the tooth-fairy to come. Only two evil burglars have crept in my window, and snatched it, before she could get here... Wait a second, do you understand the CONCEPT of the tooth-fairy? Explain it to them... Wait. She takes the god damned thing, and gives you a quarter. They've got my tooth. I want it back.
- I suppose now we have a conversation where you enlighten me. How many more of you are out there? Enlighten me. Where are the rest of your compadres? Enlighten me.
- You're dead already. You just don't know it.
- That's a lot of cows.
- Oh, shit! [collapses dead]
- (to Beck) The smiling fool.
- I'd offer you a beer, but I think you blew up my bar.
- You're going to take me to O Gato do Diabo. [Cocks gun] And you're going to take me now.
- Travis: I'm just saying that whatever my father is paying you, I will double it.
- Beck: No.
- Travis: I'll quadruple it.
- Beck: No.
- Travis: I'll double it and quadruple it.
- Beck: No.
- Travis: You're being unreasonable.
- Beck: Do you know,back in America,Brazil Nuts like these go for $15 a pound.
- Mariana: Well we don't call them Brazil nuts here.
- Beck: So what do you call them?
- Mariana: Well we're in Brazil,so we just call them nuts.
- Travis: You come into my town. Mess up my bar. Eyeballin' my woman.
- Beck: Eyeballin' your woman?
- Travis: Oh it's on.
- [Travis begins waving his feet slowly in the air]
- Travis: What's this over here? Is this your little friend, do you know him? You want a little thunder! Or a little lightning! Thunder, lightning, thunder, lightning-
- [Travis lunges forward with his hands]
- Travis: EARS!!!
- [Beck easily punches Travis down]
- Travis: Let me get this straight - you never use guns?
- Beck: No.
- Travis: Never.
- Beck: Never.
- Travis: What if your best friend was gonna die, you wouldn't pick up a gun?
- Beck: No guns.
- Travis: Santa Claus would pick up a gun to save his best friend.
- Beck: Do I look like Santa Claus? Do I look like Santa Claus to you? I pick up a gun, bad things happen to people. I don't like that.
- Travis: What kind of things?
- Beck: Very bad things, Travis. [points behind Travis] Move.
- Travis: [starts to walk, then pauses] What about knives? [Beck gives him a shove to get him moving] You know, my father doesn't share the same distaste for guns you do.
- Beck: He's your father; he's not gonna kill you.
- Travis: The only thing Billy Walker cares about is what's good for business. Now, the question is, Mr. Beck: What's good for your business?
- Beck: [stops and looks at Travis] I don't make deals with men like you.
- Travis: You don't even know me.
- Beck: You're just like every other jackass I've taken down. First they try to run, then they try to fight, then they try to negotiate. And when that doesn't work, they do the same thing you're about to do when you realize it's over.
- Travis: [unimpressed] What's that?
- Beck: You're gonna get down on your hands and knees, and you're gonna beg me for a break. Well, guess what? I don't give breaks. No breaks.
- Travis: You don't understand the situation.
- Beck: You shot the wrong guy. You borrowed money from the wrong guy. You slept with the wrong guy's wife. I. Don't. Care. Your mistake.
- Travis: What about you, Mr. Beck? Haven't you ever made a mistake? [Beck pauses, then points again] I know. Move. [continues walking] No breaks. That's just lame. [mocking Beck] "Noo breaks. Oh, I don't give breaks. Santa Claus doesn't give any breaks!"
- Beck: [speaking into a walkie talkie] Mr. Hatcher, are you out there?
- Hatcher: [presses reply button] What can I do for you, Mr. Beck?
- Beck: I have no desire to fight with you or your men. For that reason you have two options. Option A, you leave the Gato and the girl, and you walk out of town no questions asked.
- Hatcher: What's option B?
- Beck: Option B? I make you.
- [Silence. Then Hatcher starts laughing. Then his henchmen start laughing. Finally he presses the reply button so Beck can hear them laughing at him]
- Beck: [slowly shakes head] Wrong choice.
- [knocks out video camera]
- Hatcher: Lock down the town.
- Dwayne Johnson - Beck
- Seann William Scott - Travis
- Christopher Walken - Hatcher
- Rosario Dawson - Mariana