The Simpsons Hit & Run
- For other uses of "The Simpsons", see The Simpsons (disambiguation).
The Simpsons Hit & Run is a video game based on the animated TV series The Simpsons. In the game, Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge and Apu make their way through various levels on a quest to save Springfield. (For the PC, PS2, Xbox and GameCube)
- Homer: Hey, Apu, give me a cola and I need another bucket of ice cream with mini pies.
- Apu: What happened to the ice cream with mini pies your wife bought this morning?
- Homer: I probably ate it. I don't remember stuff too good.
- Homer: D'oh! (mission fails) NO!
- Chief Wiggum: Uh, sorry little girl, I'm busy collecting evidence on Jailbird. We're busting him on the "three strikes law".
- Lisa: How many strikes do you have so far?
- Chief Wiggum: Er...no strikes. But that's only because I'm a very, very bad cop.
- Bart: Apu, you gotta warn Krusty about this alien plot, and thus saving the good people of Springfield.
- Apu: I'm sorry sir, but I cannot speak English. I can only speak Hindi.
- Bart: But you're speaking English now!
- Apu: Uh, yes, I learned these words phonetically.
- Bart: Well you're just scared of being vaporized by the space monsters.
- Apu: Up-down, up-down, uh go hot dog, butter my undershirts, blah blah blah...