The Sims is a strategic life simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts in 2000. It is a simulation of the daily activities of one or more virtual people ("Sims") in a suburban household near a fictional city. Players control customizable Sims as they pursue career and relationship goals. Players can also use their Sims' income to renovate their living space, purchase home furnishings, or clothing for their household. Players can also choose to pursue a social and successful life.
- Your energy use has just spiked. You'd better be careful.
- Do you canoe?
- You have been chosen. They will come soon.
- You're a (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) and should decorate accordingly if you want to live most harmoniously in your house.
- The number 3 is very important in your life right now.
- Your psychic advisor suggests that you work on improving relationships with those closest to you because you'll need them in the next lunar review.
- Your psychic advisor has had very strong vibrations coming from your Seventh House. You should stay away from any building activities during the next week.
- Your psychic advisor suggests that you keep your secrets well this month. There may be untrustworthy individuals in your environs.
- The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
- Your psychic advisor suggests that you plan your meetings very carefully this month because you may have some unexpected news.
- The number 6 will be very important for you in the next 24 hours.
- Wrong number. Sorry.
- The end is near. Make preparations.
- The flashing light was just a test. You'll have plenty of warning next time.
- Your psychic advisor's head has just exploded. Be forewarned.
- They're coming soon. Maybe you should think twice about opening the door.
- We're fixing your phone line. Don't pick up the phone the next time it rings.