The Spirit Is Willing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kiss-Hungry Girl Ghosts Looking for a Live Lover in a Haunted House of Mayhem. (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- What's the matter, you still mad 'cause I wouldn't let you split my skull with your ax?
- Ben Powell: Look, you can't afford a new car.
- Steve Powell: But dad, neither can you but you drive one.
- Ben Powell: I'm too poor to drive an old car.
- Fess Dorple: You mean to tell me that the anchor you just saw down there a, a minute ago, i-it's not there any more?
- Steve Powell: That's right.
- Fess Dorple: Look kid, I got a surprise for you: all the anchors I know don't know how to swim.
- Uncle George: Keep Steve handy, I have a little present for him.
- Kate Powell: I hope it's money.
- Uncle George: You wouldn't have said that if you were sober.
- Dr. Frieden: Well, happy birthday.
- Steve Powell: Thank you.
- Dr. Frieden: I'm sorry I didn't bring you a present.
- Steve Powell: [scoffs] Oh, that's okay, who wants presents on their birthday, anyway?
- Kiss-Hungry Girl Ghosts Looking for a Live Lover in a Haunted House of Mayhem.
- The first picture to face the biggest problem of our time: the sex life of ghosts!
- Sid Caesar — Ben Powell
- Vera Miles — Kate Powell
- Barry Gordon — Steve Powell
- John McGiver — Uncle George
- Cass Daley — Felicity Twitchell
- Ricky Cordell — Miles Thorpe
- Mary Wickes — Gloria Tritt
- Jesse White — Fess Dorple
- Robert Donner — Ebenezer Twitchell
- Mickey Deems — Rabbit Warren
- Nestor Paiva — Felicity's Father (final film role)
- Doodles Weaver — Booper Mellish
- Jay C. Flippen — Mother
- Jill Townsend — Jenny Pruitt / Priscilla Weems / Carol Weems
- John Astin — Dr. Frieden