The Stranglers of Bombay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Murder Cult Terror In Exotic Asia (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Capt. Harry Lewis
- [to Mary] This is some kind of organized conspiracy. I know it, and I'll find it out!
- Whoever rules decides the truth.
Capt. Christopher Connaught-Smith
- [wakes and finds that his entire company have been strangled in their sleep] IS ANYBODY ALIVE? ANYBODY?
- Capt. Christopher Connaught-Smith: [Interrogating witness through translator] Now tell him that no one can live anywhere for 40 years without seeing a great deal. What has he seen?
- [the translator confers with the witness]
- Capt. Christopher Connaught-Smith: [Impatiently] Well?
- Translator: He says he has seen 40 harvests and 160 changes of season.
- Murder Cult Terror In Exotic Asia
- This is true! This is real! This actually happened!
- In Strangloscope!
- Guy Rolfe — Captain Harry Lewis
- Jan Holden — Mary Lewis
- Andrew Cruickshank — Colonel Henderson
- George Pastell — High Priest of Kali
- Marne Maitland — Patel Shari
- Paul Stassino — Lieutenant Silver
- Allan Cuthbertson — Captain Christopher Connaught-Smith
- Michael Nightingale — Sidney Flood, Company executive
- John Harvey — Burns, Company executive
- David Spenser — Gopali Das
- Tutte Lemkow — Ram Das