The Terminal is a 2004 comedy-drama film directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta-Jones. It is about a man trapped in a terminal at JFK International Airport.
- Sometimes you land on a small fish. You unhook him very carefully. You place him back in the water. You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.
- Amelia: Are you coming or going?
- Viktor: I don't know. Both.
- Viktor: Officer Torres, my friend says you are a stallion.
- Officer Delores: Mr. Navorski! Mr. Navorski...
- Viktor: Stallion.
- Officer Delores: [surprised] A what?
- Viktor: A stallion. Like a horse.
- Officer Delores: [embarrassed] Stand behind the yellow line!
- Viktor: It's horse! Beautiful horse!
- Officer Delores: Who said that?
- Viktor: My food! My friend drives the food.
- Frank: I'm talking about bombs. I'm talking about human dignity. I'm talking about human rights. Viktor, please don't be afraid to tell me that you're afraid of Krakhozia.
- Viktor: Is home. I am not afraid from my home. [pause] So?
- Frank: [whispering] All right.
- Viktor: I go to New York City now?
- Frank: No.
- Viktor: No? Uh... Okay. I'm uh... I'm uh... I'm afraid from ghosts.
- Frank: Okay, thanks very much!
- Viktor: I'm afraid from, uh... Dracula!
- Frank: Thanks a lot. Thanks, Viktor!
- Viktor: [as he is escorted outside] Afraid from Wolfmens, afraid from the sharks!
- Frank: It's okay. Thank you, Viktor! Thanks a lot!