The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning is a 2006 horror film. It is a prequel to the 2003 remake of the original film. After the Hewitt family lose all the products, they decide to kill off their first victims as meat.
- People may not remember what we say here tonight, but by God they'll remember what we did.
- We're on our own tonight people... and alone, we shall rise above it all!
- Come on Tommy, ain't no different than the slaughterhouse. Meat's meat, bone's bone... Get it done.
- [Final lines] From 1969 to 1973, the Hewitt family murdered thirty-three people across the state of Texas. To this day, it is universally considered the most notorious and brutally sadistic killing spree in the annals of American history: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- Chrissie: What are you doing?
- Eric: Shh! Keep your voice down. This is how you sneak up on 'em, how you catch 'em.
- Chrissie: Catch who?
- Eric: Gooks in the swamp.
- Chrissie: Eric, the only thing you're gonna catch in this water is disease.
- Eric: Chrissie, come on.
- Chrissie: No, I'm not going in that water.
- Eric: Consider it the last wish of a soldier.
- Chrissie: Oh, no.
- Eric: No, you've been getting last wishes this whole past week, G.I. Joe.
- Chrissie: And you call yourself a patriot.
- Eric: You know what I think is patriotic?
- Chrissie: What?
- Eric: Me driving you across state to go to Vietnam, again. You goin' all the way to Vietnam, baby?
- Chrissie: No honey, base camp's far enough for me, trust me.
- [As Eric puts a ring on Chrissie, who had her eyes close.]
- Eric: Just close your eyes. Let me see your hand. You're gonna love this.
- Chrissie: Can I look?
- Eric: Yeah.
- [Chrissie opens her eyes, looks at the ring and she is amazed.; Eric smiles]
- Chrissie: Eric, you got that from a Cracker Jack box!
- Eric: Wha... I... I had to eat 17 batches to find the one I wanted.
- Sheriff Hoyt: Tommy? Tommy? We need you upstairs. Bring your lil' toy with you.
- Luda Mae: What are you gonna do to him?
- Sheriff Hoyt: Nothin' but a little surgery. Come on now Tommy.
- [Chainsaw revs, Monty's leg is sliced off, the other leg cut in the process]
- Monty: AAAAAAAAAHH!
- Sheriff Hoyt: Look at that, that's not neat at all. Even 'em up boy!
- Luda Mae: No No!
- Monty: AAAAAAAAAAHH!
- [Cuts off other leg clean]
- Luda Mae: What on earth didya do that for?
- Sheriff Hoyt: You know, jus' to balance things out.
- Chrissie: I have a question for you. It involves the family tree, the lineage, if you will. Its like a system through a table... [pauses] Do you guys fuck all your cousins, or just the ones you find attractive?
- Sheriff Hoyt: You blasphemous Bitch! This is redemption lady, that's what this is! Oh you're all gonna pay for your sins, that's right. And especially you!
- Sheriff Winston: [about Leatherface] You raised that retard right, you and me. We ain't takin' this drive right now.
- Sheriff Hoyt: He ain't retarded, he's misunderstood.
- Witness The Birth Of Fear.
- Every Legend Has a Beginning.
- The Only Thing More Shocking than How it Ended, Is How it All Began.
- Jordana Brewster - Chrissie
- Taylor Handley - Dean
- Diora Baird - Bailey
- Matt Bomer - Eric
- R. Lee Ermey - Sheriff Hoyt
- Andrew Bryniarski - Thomas Hewitt/Leatherface
- Lee Tergesen - Holden
- Terrence Evans - Old Monty
- Kathy Lamkin - Tea Lady
- Marietta Marich - Luda Mae