The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [First lines] On the afternoon of August 18, 1973, five young people in a Volkswagen van ran out of gas on a farm road in South Texas. Four of them were never seen again. The next morning the one survivor, Sally Hardesty-Enright, was picked up on a roadside, blood-caked and screaming murder. Sally said she had broken out of a window in Hell. The girl babbled a mad tale: a cannibal family in an isolated farmhouse... chainsawed fingers and bones... her brother, her friends hacked up for barbecue... chairs made of human skeletons... Then she sank into catatonia. Texas lawmen mounted a month-long manhunt, but could not locate the macabre farmhouse. They could find no killers and no victims. No facts; no crime. Officially, on the records, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre never happened. But during the last 13 years, over and over again reports of bizarre, grisly chainsaw mass-murders have persisted all across the state of Texas. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has not stopped. It haunts Texas. It seems to have no end.
- Peel that pig and slice him thick.
- Burn her like a rat. Burn her like a rat.
- [To Stretch at the radio station] Can you play Inna-Vida-da-Gadda?
- Exit. E-X-I-T.
- Lick my plate you dog dick!
- Incoming Mail!!!
- It's like death eating a cracker, isn't it?
- You have one choice, boy: sex or the saw. Sex is, well, nobody knows. But the saw, the saw is family.
- The small bussinessman... always, always, always gets it in the ass.
- You coonshits, you fudge packers, you'll be the death of me yet!
- What the hell's going on here? That the American way of entering a man's home?
- Sure took care of my hem's.
- I love this town. This town loves prime meat.
L. G. McPeters
- Just had another cursin' caller. Your little ass is gonna be in big trouble with that tape girl.
- Look, darlin'. Built ya a little fry house.
- L. G. McPeters: [Seeing Chop Top cutting up records] Hey! What the shit?
- Chop Top: Lick my plate, you dog dick!
- Chop Top: Uh, I wanna... I wanna buy some uh, radio add time.
- Vanita ‘Strech’ Block: Are you fucking crazy we are closed. Off the air till' tomorrow. You'll have to just... come... back.
- Drayton: I thought you took care of her already.
- Chop Top: Yeah, well, Leatherface killed her once already, but LOOK! She's Red-faced. Oh, Bubba's been playing with her, Bubba like her. Bubba's got a girldfriend!
- After a decade of silence... The buzzz is back!
- Dennis Hopper — Texas Ranger ‘Lefty’ Enright
- Caroline Williams — Vanita ‘Stretch’ Brock
- Jim Siedow — Drayton Sawyer
- Bill Moseley — Chop Top
- Lou Perry — L. G. McPeters
- Bill Johnson — Leatherface