The Thing (2011 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's not human. Yet. (taglines)
- Directed by Matthijs van Heijningen Jr.. Written by Eric Heisserer, based on the novella Who Goes There? by John W. Campbell.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Sam Carter: I wanna know how the Cavaliers are doing?
- Kate Lloyd: Hmm. I don't follow football.
- Sam Carter: It's a basketball team. They play basketball.
- Jameson: Barely. They're the Cavaliers, man.
- Adam Finch: You know, I never believed in this shit.
- Jonas: I always did.
- It's not human. Yet.
- It's a really fascinating way to construct a story because we're doing it by autopsy, by examining very, very closely everything we know about the Norwegian camp and about the events that happened there from photos and video footage that's recovered, from a visit to the base, the director, producer and I have gone through it countless times marking, you know, there's a fire axe in the door, we have to account for that…we're having to reverse engineer it, so those details all matter to us ‘cause it all has to make sense.
- We’re finding so much from Carpenter’s movie that you think you’ve seen, but in actually it allows us to come up with certain twists on what we have that will allow people to be on the edge of their seat, and not know who’s going to make it and who’s not.
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead — Kate Lloyd
- Joel Edgerton — Sam Carter
- Ulrich Thomsen — Derek Jameson
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje — Derek Jameson