The Tom and Jerry Show (2014 TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Tom and Jerry Show is a 2014 American animated television series produced by Warner Bros. Animation and Renegade Animation, based on the Tom and Jerry characters and theatrical cartoon series created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera in 1940.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Spike Gets Skooled/Cats-Ruffled Furniture
- 1.2 Sleep Disorder/Tom's In-Tents Adventure
- 1.3 Birthday Bashed/Feline Fatale
- 1.4 Cat Nippy/Ghosts of a Chance
- 1.5 Holed Up/One of a Kind
- 1.6 Belly Achin'/Dog Daze
- 1.7 Birds of a Feather/Vampire Mouse
- 1.8 Entering and Breaking/Franken Kitty
- 1.9 Tom-Foolery/Haunted Mouse
- 1.10 Here's Lookin' A-Choo, Kid/Superfied
- 1.11 What a Pain!/Hop To It
- 1.12 For the Love of Ruggles/Sleuth or Consequences
- 1.13 Dinner Is Swerved/Bottled Up Emotions
- 1.14 Turn About/The Plight Before Christmas
- 1.15 Tuffy Love/Poof!
- 1.16 Top Cat/Mummy Dearest
- 1.17 Domestic Kingdom/Molecular Breakup
- 1.18 Just Plane Nuts/Pets Not Welcome
- 1.19 Cruisin' for a Bruisin'/Road Trippin'
- 1.20 Magic Mirror/Bone Dry
- 1.21 My Bot-y Guard/Little Quacker and Mister Fuzzy Hide
- 1.22 Pipeline/No Brain, No Gain
- 1.23 Cat Napped/Black Cat
- 1.24 Hunger Strikes/Gravi-Tom
- 1.25 Ghost Party/Cat-Astrophe
- 1.26 Curse Case Scenario/Say Cheese
- 2 Season 2
- 3 External links
Spike Gets Skooled/Cats-Ruffled Furniture
Sleep Disorder/Tom's In-Tents Adventure
Birthday Bashed/Feline Fatale
Cat Nippy/Ghosts of a Chance
Holed Up/One of a Kind
Belly Achin'/Dog Daze
- Little Quacker: [singing] Scooby-doo-be-do dah day I'm going swimming I'm going swimming I'm going swimming Today
- Rick: Look who found my fan. [He sees the mess] I suppose you had nothing to do with this, eh, Tom? [Tom gives him an "oh, well" expression] Meet the great outdoors, cat! [He throws Tom outside]
Birds of a Feather/Vampire Mouse
- Butch: Cheer up, Tom. You ain't a bad kitty for wanting to eat that bird. It's what we cats do, we eat birds. [Tom shakes his head] You're darn right, not you. Why? Because you wanna get back in that house. All you gotta do is win back Ginger's trust. And how do you do that? You don't eat the bird. I do.
- Butch: [As he gets his net closer to the cage, Jerry runs up and warns him with a sign that says "Warning: Electric Fence"] Oldest trick in the book.
- [When his net touches the cage, he gets electrocuted]
- Beatie: Good morning, Thomas. You've been very busy, haven't you? I don't love what you've done to the place. That was mother's broom.
- Hildie: And grandmother's spell book. Not to mention the smoke and the dust.
- Beatie: I think Tom needs a little fresh air in the dark woods. With the nose.
- Beatie and Hildie: Indoor cat, damages untold, cast him out into the cold!
- [Tom disappeared into the woods outside]
- Beatie: So long, cat, and goodbye, mouse.
- [Jerry disappeared into the woods outside next to Tom, then he starts chasing Jerry]
- Beatie: I remember once turning a newt into a loaf of pumpkin bread. It was very tasty.
- Hildie: I remember it being a bit dry myself.
- Newt: I don't think I taste very good.
- Hildie: Relax, Newt, I'm transforming you into a glorious eagle.
- Newt: An eagle, huh?
- [As he took a sip of the potion, he transformed into a bat, instead of an eagle, then Hildie screams]
- Beatie: Oh, too bad, sister. And I really thought you were going to get the transformation potion right this time.
- Hildie: If you weren't constantly distracting, Beatie, I would have. Into the cold with you as well.
- [She sends Newt outside into the woods with her wand, then as Tom continues to chase Jerry, Newt appears in front of them]
- Newt: Guys, it's me, Newt. I'm an eagle. [Tom and Jerry freak out and ran away] Hey, where are you going? Can I come? [A bright of light disintegrated Newt into black dust]
Entering and Breaking/Franken Kitty
Here's Lookin' A-Choo, Kid/Superfied
What a Pain!/Hop To It
For the Love of Ruggles/Sleuth or Consequences
Dinner Is Swerved/Bottled Up Emotions
Turn About/The Plight Before Christmas
- Percy: I'm not going. Magic got me here, magic will bring me back.o
Top Cat/Mummy Dearest
Domestic Kingdom/Molecular Breakup
Just Plane Nuts/Pets Not Welcome
Cruisin' for a Bruisin'/Road Trippin'
Magic Mirror/Bone Dry
My Bot-y Guard/Little Quacker and Mister Fuzzy Hide
Pipeline/No Brain, No Gain
Cat Napped/Black Cat
Curse Case Scenario/Say Cheese
Dental Case/Picture Imperfect/One-Way Cricket
Slinging in the Rain/Squeaky Clean/Tough Luck Duck
- Spike: Wait a doggone minute, how can it be raining inside when the sun is shining outside?
- [He, Tom and Tyke look at Jerry and Tuffy]
- Tuffy: Hehehe. We sure had you fooled.