The Tomb of Ligeia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Even on her wedding night she must share the man she loved with the "female thing" that lived in the Tomb of the Cat! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Christopher, not ten minutes ago I... I tried to kill a stray cat with a cabbage, and all but made love to the Lady Rowena. I succeeded is squashing the cabbage and badly frightening the lady. If only I could lay open my own brain as easily as I did that vegetable, what rot would be freed from its grey leaves?
- The eyes, they confound me. There's a blankness, a mindless sort of malice in some Egyptian. They do not readily yield up the mystery.
- Even on her wedding night she must share the man she loved with the "female thing" that lived in the Tomb of the Cat!
- CAT or WOMAN or a Thing Too Evil to Mention?
- His first wife is dead- but still a little CATTY!
- Vincent Price — Verden Fell
- Elizabeth Shepherd — Rowena Trevanion/Ligeia
- John Westbrook — Christopher Gough
- Derek Francis — Lord Trevanion