The Trollenberg Terror
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Trollenberg Terror (aka The Crawling Eye, Creature from Another World, The Creeping Eye, and The Flying Eye) is a 1958 film about a series of decapitations on a Swiss mountainside that appear to be connected to a mysterious radioactive cloud.
The nightmare terror of the slithering eye that unleashed agonizing horror on a screaming world! taglines
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- D'you see? Television cameras on da roof. We watch everywhere. You know, da government - da government, they say to me, "Professor, do you have to have such expensive things? Windows are much cheaper!" And I say I have to have, and I have! Dat over there, dat is the only window. And even for dat, we have protection. Look. [activates electric window cover] Dat will stand up to any avalanche. Uh, dat too was very expensive. All this to study cosmic rays, huh?
- First Student Climber: You idiot! We nearly had him. Why did you let him go?
- Second Student Climber: Didn't you see?
- First Student Climber: What are you talking about?
- Second Student Climber: His head! It was torn off!
- Alan Brooks: Looks like you're goin' for a climb.
- Dewhurst: Yes, we're going up the Trollenberg. Gonna have a noggin before we start. Care to join us?
- Alan Brooks: All right.
- Dewhurst: What's it goin' to be?
- Alan Brooks: Scotch, please.
- Dewhurst: Scotch and the two brandies. Better give me a bottle of brandy to take with us. Keep the cold out tonight.
- Prof. Crevett: And then dere is da cloud.
- Alan Brooks: What cloud?
- Prof. Crevett: Come on, Alan, you know what I'm talking about. Da cloud where there should be no cloud.
- Alan Brooks: Where there are mountains, there are always clouds.
- Prof. Crevett: But dis one remains static. On da side of da Trollenberg it never moves.
- Alan Brooks: A freak of nature.
- Prof. Crevett: A radioactive freak of nature?
- Prof. Crevett: Well, Alan. For the first time in weeks, the Trollenberg is free from clouds.
- Alan Brooks: Yes - and let's hope it stays that way.
- WARNING: If you've ever been hypnotized, do not come alone!
- A man dissolves...and out of the oozing mist comes the hungry eye, slave to the demon brain!
- The nightmare terror of the slithering eye that unleashed agonizing horror on a screaming world!
- It's looking for you!
- Forrest Tucker — Alan Brooks
- Laurence Payne — Philip Truscott
- Jennifer Jayne — Sarah Pilgrim
- Janet Munro — Anne Pilgrim
- Warren Mitchell — Professor Crevett
- Frederick Schiller — Klein
- Andrew Faulds — Brett
- Stuart Saunders — Dewhurst
- Colin Douglas — Hans