The Tuskegee Airmen
The Tuskegee Airmen is a 1995 HBO television movie based on the exploits of an actual groundbreaking unit, the first African American combat pilots in the United States Army Air Force, that fought in World War II.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Major Sherman Joy
- Water, air, earth, and fire. Of these elements, I direct your attention to air and fire. Although it's your privilege to live in the air, it's your destiny to die by fire.
Hannibal Lee Jr.
- Straighten up...
- ...and fly right. (The catchphrase was derived from the 1944 top-40 hit record, "Straighten Up and Fly Right" by The King Cole Trio led by Nat King Cole.
- Laurence Fishburne - Capt. Hannibal "Iowa" Lee, Jr.
- Allen Payne - Cdt. Walter Peoples
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner - Lt. Leroy Cappy
- Courtney B. Vance - 2ndLt. Glenn
- Andre Braugher - Col. Benjamin O. Davis, Jr.
- Christopher McDonald - Maj. Sherman Joy
- Daniel Hugh Kelly || Col. Rogers
- John Lithgow - Sen. Conyers
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. - Lt. Billy "A-Train" Roberts
- Mekhi Phifer - Cdt. Lewis Johns