The Undying Monster
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by John Brahm. Written by Lillie Hayward and Michel Jacoby, based on the 1922 novel by Jessie Douglas Kerruish.
Sinister! Savage! Supernatural! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- But, Miss Hammond... Helga! No Hammond ever ventures into the rocky lane on a foggy night!
- When stars are bright on a frosty night / Beware thy bane on the rocky lane.
- There are some things that are beyond the understanding of us that live on this Earth!
- Sometimes dogs are smarter than folks.
- Mrs. Walton: [hearing a howl] Sounds like a lost soul!
- Insp. Craig: Perhaps there are some things in this world that science has not yet found out about.
- Robert Curtis: Don't worry, Christy; wolves will never bother you.
- Robert 'Bob' Curtis: [in the crypt] Everyone seems to be resting in peace.
- Dr. Jeff Colbert: [sardonically] By daylight, at least.
- Insp. Craig: I've seen that look on your face before, I think you've got your man.
- Robert 'Bob' Curtis: I'm not sure if it is a man.
- Christy: A woman?
- Robert 'Bob' Curtis: No...
- Christy: Animal, vegetable or mineral?
- Robert 'Bob' Curtis: It could be a wolf...
- Helga Hammond: [hearing a howling noise] Probably a dog caught in a trap!
- Walton: [ominously] That's no dog!
- Sinister! Savage! Supernatural!
- HORROR to make you GASP!
- LUSTS UPON BEAUTY!
- James Ellison — Robert Curtis
- Heather Angel — Helga Hammond
- John Howard — Oliver Hammond
- Bramwell Fletcher — Dr. Jeff Colbert
- Heather Thatcher — Christy
- Aubrey Mather — Inspector Craig
- Halliwell Hobbes — Walton the butler