The Unholy Three (1925 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Unholy Three is a 1925 film about a sideshow ventriloquist, a midget, and a strongman who form a conspiracy known as "The Unholy Three" to commit a series of robberies.
- Directed by Tod Browning. Written by Waldemar Young, based on a novel by Clarence Aaron "Tod" Robbins.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to a sideshow crowd] That's all there is to life, friends - a little laughter... a little tear...
- [to Hercules, about the ape] He's the only thing stronger than you, and I may need him.
- You - filth! Do you not realize that you killed a man? This is why I always said we never carry a gun!
- Professor Echo: You're makin' a play for that guy!
- Rosie O'Grady: Since when do you own me?
- Tweedledee: If you tip that boob off to who we are, I'll lay some lilies under your chin!
- Professor Echo: [Talking to Hercules and Tweedledee] You see, my plan is so ridiculous... so simple... that it scares you. But... if you come with me, we'll clean up millions.
- Hercules: It's spooky! It sounds... unholy!
- Professor Echo: That's it! We'll be the Unholy Three!
- Hercules: That guy bossin' me... me and my strength!
- Tweedledee: He's too jealous to leave her with that boob. Come on... we'll turn this trick alone!
- Professor Echo: Get rid of him! We're gonna pull that Arlington job tonight.
- Rosie O'Grady: Oh, I'm mad at Granny! She won't stay in bed!
- Hector MacDonald: Perhaps she wants to help us trim the tree.
- Rosie O'Grady: Yes, she'd love to do some trimming.
- Lon Chaney — Prof. Echo, aka Mrs. O'Grady or "Granny"
- Mae Busch — Rosie O'Grady
- Matt Moore — Hector McDonald
- Victor McLaglen — Hercules, aka "Son-in-Law"
- Harry Earles — Tweedledee, aka Baby "Little Willie"
- Matthew Betz — Detective Regan
- Edward Connelly — the judge
- William Humphrey — defense attorney
- E. Alyn Warren — prosecuting sttorney
- The Unholy Three quotes at the Internet Movie Database