The Unholy Three (1930 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lon Chaney Talks (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Hector: Oh, Rosie...
- Rosie O'Grady: What?
- Hector: Well, I - I was just gonna say it's wonderful the way your grandmother can make those birds talk.
- Rosie O'Grady: Hector, she could make Coolidge talk.
- Rosie O'Grady: [Both are laughing] Why, I... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
- Professor Echo: Well, why - why not do a little of both? You know the old gag. That's all there is to life. A little laughter... a little tear.
- Lon Chaney Talks
- All Talking Picture
- He conquers the dialog screen with FIVE voices in this amazing NEW production!
- Lon Chaney — Professor Echo
- Lila Lee — Rosie O'Grady
- Elliott Nugent — Hector McDonald
- Harry Earles — Midget / Tweedle Dee
- John Miljan — Prosecuting Attorney
- Ivan Linow — Hercules