Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Unloved is a 2009 British television film, first shown on Channel 4, about an eleven-year-old girl called growing up in a children's home in the UK's care system, and shown through her perspective.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
- I've been waiting for you, baby, you know. I've been waiting for you for two hours now, you know. Where have you been? The shop's round the corner.
- You've either got the cigarettes or you've got the money, Lucy. Where is it?
- You did! You did! You don't just fucking lose money like that. That's all we had. That's all we had. What am I gonna do? What am I to do with you now? You're gonna make me angry. You're making me angry now. You're making me angry now. You've got one last chance. Where's the money? Where's the fucking money?
- Don't lie to me, Lucy. Last time. Where's the money.
- I don't want to do this to you. I don't want to do this to you. Tell me where the fucking money is! What did you do with the money? Where did you put it? Did you smoke the cigarettes? Are you smoking the cigarettes? What am I supposed to do?
- Molly Windsor – Lucy
- Susan Lynch – Mother
- Robert Carlyle – Father
- Lauren Socha – Lauren
- Craig Parkinson – Boahen
- Andrea Lowe – Vicky
- Kerry Stacey – Social worker
- Michael Socha – Michael
- Katie Withers – Jules