The Upside Down Show
The Upside Down Show (2005–2008) is an Australian/American short-lived children's television series produced by Sesame Workshop and Noggin LLC for Nickelodeon. It originally aired on Noggin, a cable channel that initially launched as a joint venture between Nickelodeon and Sesame Workshop. On 2008, Noggin cancelled the series after both seasons.
Movie Theater [1.1]
- David: You hear that?
- Shane: It smells lovely.
- David: And lights, with a photograph.
- Shane: Maybe we should knock.
- [They both knock on the door]
- Voice: Tickets please.
- Shane: Tickets?
- David and Shane: MOVIE THEATER!!!!! [screams]
- Voice: Shane and David arrive at the movie theater for the very first time, they see the big widescreen.
- Shane: That's the upside down button! Who wants to sing the song upside down?
- David: No thank you.
- Shane: Okay, could you press the right side up button?
Art Museum [1.3]
- The Voice: Shane, David, you don't have a refrigerator.
- David: What are we going to do with all that cheese?
- Shane: Never mind that, we've got to get this picture up. We could hang it on the wall!
- Shane and David: To the wall!
- Shane: What's going on now?
- David: Oh no! Why are we standing like this?
- Shane: I don't know.
- David: What is that sound? Do you know what that sound is?
- Shane: It's a horn!
- Puppet: Great, you can be my backup singers.
- David and Shane: ♪ Backup singers, backup singers, backup singers... ♪
- Shane: That's too far back.
- David and Shane: ♪ Forward singers, forward singers, yeah. ♪
- Shane: You know what that means?
- David: What does it mean?
Marching Band [1.9]
- Puppet: I'm stuck to the ceiling guys.
- David: Shane?
- Shane: Yeah?
- David: Have you been smearing honey on the ceiling again?
- Shane: Maybe.
- David: I know could you press the unstuck button on your remote?
- All: Whoa!
- David: No, that's the upside down button!
- Puppet: Oh.
- Shane: Could you press the right side up button please?
- Shane and David: Thank yooooooooooou!
Birthday Party [1.10]
- All: Surprise!
- David: That's the largest cowbell I've ever seen. I don't want to meet the cow that belongs to that!
- [He and Shane are running towards the screen by getting panic attack.]
- Mrs. Foil: No, no, no, no, no, no! This is not a cowbell. This is a great big bell. This is the Great Big Bell Room!
- Shane: Well, how you do ring this bell?
- Shane & David: Oh, it's all in the wrist. No, I mean, the bell is all in the wrist. Look and listen See?
- [She pulls a rope to make the big bell ring.]
- Shane & David: Oh!
- David: (He's blubbering.) I'd like to try that.
- Mrs. Foil: Be my guest.
Mini Golf [1.13]
- David: This is your home! It's your home! You too good for your home?
The Umbilical Brothers