The Wicker Man was a 2006 remake of the 1973 version of this mystery/horror story, but with a number of variations in the premises. The remake starred Nicolas Cage as Edward Malus.
- This is murder! Murder! You'll all be guilty! And you're doing it for nothing! Killing me won't bring back your god damn honey!
- Step away from the bike.
- Uttered by Malus as he hijacks Sister Rose's bike at gunpoint.
- What's in the bag? A shark or something?
- Oh no, not the bees! Not the bees! Auuuugh! I love my eyes! My eyes! Aaaauuuurrrrgh!
- Islanders: The drone must die!
- Chanted as they sacrifice Malus.
- Malus: How'd it get burned? How'd it get burned!? HOW'D IT GET BURNED, HOW'D IT GET BURNED!?
- Willow: I don't know!
- Malus: Are you the barmaiden, or barkeep or whatever you call it round here?
- Sister Beech: I am Sister Beech, yes.
- Malus: Here. [gives the girl her doll but she throws it out again]
- Girl's mother: I'm sorry, she's not usually like this.
- Malus: It's OK, goes with the territory.
- Malus: Maybe you could stop bullshitting me, especially when a little girl's life is at stake - my little girl, as you may have guessed!
- Sister Summerisle: As a matter of fact yes.