The Wild Thornberrys Movie
The Wild Thornberrys Movie is a 2002 American animated feature film based on the television series of the same name. It was produced by Nickelodeon Movies and Klasky Csupo and distributed by Paramount Pictures, and was released on December 20, 2002.
- [to Sloan] I don't care! What you're doing is awful!
- [as he's about shoot the elephants down from in the air in the chopper as a backup plan before they pull it down out of the air by its rope ladder, causing Sloan and Bree to fall before it got destroyed] I can't get shot from here! Bree, go lower!
- [last words in the film] It's a mistake! I can explain everything!
- [falls off her chopper along with Sloan before it got destroyed] Sloan!
- [last words in the film] Take your hands off me! We were trying to help the elephants!
- Eliza: I told them about my powers, and I lost them.
- Debbie: You did that for me?
- Darwin: Where's the bathroom?
- Horse: You're standing on it!
- Nigel: Stand perfectly still!
- Nigel: You will have your own challenges, and I'll bet you'll meet them splendidly.
- Debbie: Donnie, now is not the time for the wedgie dance!
- Debbie: But can't you, like, make elephant noises or something?
- Eliza: Debbie, I can't talk to them! How can I help them?
- Sloan: You will regret this!
- Eliza: I don't care! What you're doing is awful!
- Sloan: And what you're doing is stupid! Shame you won't be here to help me carry out the ivory.
- Bree: I told Sloan he shouldn't cut that rope ladder.
- Eliza: [gasps] It was you!
- Sloan: Yes. Thank you so much for returning my knife to me.
- Eliza: I need to talk to Mom and Dad.
- Debbie: You can talk to me! And pretend that I'm listening.
- Radcliff: They didn't call me colonel because of my chicken!
- Debbie: That is so wrong...
- Lacey Chabert as Eliza Thornberry
- Danielle Harris as Debbie Thornberry
- Tim Curry as Nigel Thornberry / Col. Radcliffe Thornberry
- Jodi Carlisle as Marianne Thornberry
- Michael "Flea" Balzary as Donnie Thornberry
- Tom Kane as Darwin
- Lynn Redgrave as Cordelia Jasmin McGold Thornberry
- Rupert Everett as Sloan Blackburn
- Marisa Tomei as Bree Blackburn
- Alfre Woodard as Akela, mother of the kidnapped cub
- Kimberly Brooks as Tally, one of Akela's cubs and the one who is kidnapped at the beginning of the film.
- Cree Summer as Phaedra, the elephant Eliza is riding at the start of the film
- Brenda Blethyn as Mrs. Fairgood, a teacher at the boarding school
- Obba Babatunde as Boko, a native boy Debbie runs into later on
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Shaman Mnyambo
- Melissa Greenspan as Sarah Wellington, Eliza's roommate at Lady Beatrice's
- Tara Stong, Hyden Walch and Mae Whitman as schoolgirls
- Roger L. Jackson as Reggie (an English squirrel) and Thunder (a Clydesdale)
- Johnny Kassir and Charles Shaughnessy as Squirrels