|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
[Sam is making a casserole for lunch.]
- Corey: Is that something original dad?
- Sam: I'm trying to cook you guys a decent meal. You can't be living off burgers and pizza.
- Nick: It cannot possibly belong to one of the four major food groups.
- Sam: It's a casserole genius. Doesn't it look like a casserole to you?
[Sam and Nick are on the road looking for Corey and Jimmy]
- Sam: (waking Nick up) Hey, where the hell are we? (takes a bite of a donut while driving)
- Nick: What is that? Donuts?
- Sam: Yeah. So?
- Nick: That's disgusting.
- Sam: Ha, ha! Fron the guy who steals my pickup, who stays up drinking, the guy with a foul mouth, that's a compliment.
- Lucas: I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.
- Corey: 50,000? You got 50,000 on Double Dragon?
Quotes about The Wizard
- ... a thinly disguised commercial for Nintendo video games and the Universal studio tour. [...] "The Wizard" is finally just a cynical exploitation film with a lot of commercial plugs in it, and it is so insanely overwritten and ineptly directed that it will disappoint just about everybody and serve them right for going in the first place.
- "The Wizard" is nothing but a commercial for Nintendo games, except when it's plugging Universal Studios' own theme parks. Hollywood hucksters, zap them, have borrowed from Japanese game-pushers in this shameless attempt to sucker America's children.
- Rita Kempley, Washington Post, 1989-12-15