The World of Peter Rabbit and Friends
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The World of Peter Rabbit and Friends is a British animated anthology television series based on the works of Beatrix Potter, featuring Peter Rabbit and other anthropomorphic animal characters created by Potter.
- Benjamin Bunny: Well, what luck. The McGregors are going out. I've better find Peter, though I don't really want to see Aunt Josephine. Anyway, I'd probably only spill things or break something.
- [Benjamin goes to Peter's tree home and looks at Peter's mother and his 3 sisters; Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail. Then he climbs the tree trunk, jumps down and sees Peter in a pocket handkerchief]
- Benjamin Bunny: Goodness, Peter. What's you think, who's got your clothes?
- Peter Rabbit: The scarecrow in Mr. McGregor's garden and if you're going to laugh. Mr. McGregor nearly caught me, but I was only looking around. Maybe I tasted a few things. But you should've seen him.
- Benjamin Bunny: [giggles] No, no. That's what I came to tell you. Mr. McGregor has gone out in a gig and Mrs. McGregor and for the whole day. And I'm sure she was wearing her best hat.
- [Peter and Benjamin both go on a walk in the forest]
- Peter Rabbit: Well, I hope it rains.