|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Dr. Harold Medford
- None of the ants previously seen by man were more than an inch in length - most considerably under that size. But even the most minute of them have an instinct and talent for industry, social organization, and savagery that makes man look feeble by comparison.
- We may be witnesses to a Biblical prophecy come true - 'And there shall be destruction and darkness come upon creation, and the beasts shall reign over the earth.'
- Coroner Putnam: I finished the autopsy on Gramps Johnson. Do you want it technical or plain?
- Trooper Capt. Fred Edwards: Just plain, Doc. Get to the verb.
- Coroner Putnam: Well, Old Man Johnson could've died in any one of five ways: His neck and back were broken, his chest was crushed, his skull was fractured... and here's one for Sherlock Holmes - there was enough formic acid in him to kill twenty men.
- Robert Graham: Pat, if these monsters got started as a result of the first atomic bomb in 1945, what about all the others that have been exploded since then?
- Dr. Patricia 'Pat' Medford: I don't know.
- Dr. Harold Medford: Nobody knows, Robert. When Man entered the atomic age, he opened a door into a new world. What we'll eventually find in that new world, nobody can predict.
- A horror horde of crawl-and-crush giants clawing out of the earth from mile-deep catacombs!
- Kill one and two take its place!
- The Amazing New Warner Bros. Sensation!
- James Whitmore — Sgt. Ben Peterson
- Edmund Gwenn — Dr. Harold Medford
- Joan Weldon — Dr. Pat Medford
- James Arness — FBI Agent Robert Graham