- "Next time I'll learn to dive maybe, but I'm not a woman."
- After the 2006 Champions League final.
- At times we forget that football is a team effort, a team game and not a solo show game. Sometimes we just don't respect the game. I love my game, but sometimes you need to please the people around you also, and pass the ball to them. At times during games we forget about team-mates in better positions while we try and force our way in, rather than pass to players in better positions around the box. That is something I'm thinking about more.
- "Thierry Henry player profile, Times Online
- You can be ruthless by playing football and one-touch football. Sometimes we get confused between desire and playing football. There is a fine line and sometimes we could pass the ball to each other a bit better. Football is a team effort and sometimes when you're not playing well together you need to go back to basics and play as a team.
- "Thierry Henry player profile, Times Online
- A lot of different races and nationalities play football, so it is a good way to try and stop racism.
- On the "Show Racism the Red Card" campaign, Show Racism the Red Card website
- What I believe is this: Catalunya is not Spain, it is something else and you have to feel it.
- After more than 18 months in the Catalan capital, Henry has become a firm believer in the Barcelona philosophy.
- You don’t let a guy put his hand on your chest, and put his foot on the ball and look into your eyes and tell you a bedtime story. No. sorry.
- He controlled the ball on his chest, step on it, look, see if someone was in the stands, take a coffee, turn, call his family, no one was answering, left a message, and then thought "Oh, I might cross the ball." He crossed it and they scored.
- Henry, on the lack of defensive abilities of his team, after losing 2-0.
- Being seen as the best striker in Europe doesn't spur me on—it's helping my team to success. That's my only aim.
- I'm not a machine.
- After being critised over his poor form.
- I would love this place to be my garden.
- On Arsenal's old stadium.
- I take the ball, I go wide, I cross, I shoot, but when the moment beckons, I am ready to make the difference.
- You can never have enough trophies. If there were ten to be won a year I'd want to win them all! That's not being greedy, it's just a natural thing.
- It's not about me, it's about how I can help my team to achieve more. And I do that through scoring goals.
- I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate.
- There's nothing I'm scared of in football.
- Sometimes in football you have to score goals.
- (After knocking down a picture of Arsene Wenger in a Nike advert) Sorry Boss!
- Germany are light years away from having a player like him.
- I tell my kids in the Academy at Newcastle to watch Henry. He plays with such a swagger, not an arrogance, and that is a great quality. He always looks so comfortable. You talk about cars going from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds, and he is like that. He just explodes. I could sit there for hours and watch him.
- "If you look at the whole package, with everything Henry has, I don't think you can find that anywhere else. You give him the ball in the right place and his acceleration will take him past any defender in the world.
- When he's on fire, he is impossible to stop. He dribbles like a winger, but is still able to score 20 goals a year in the Premiership."
- The last player you want the ball to go to is the best player on the planet.
- I've seen most things in this league in the last 25 years. I haven't seen anything like him. I said at the beginning of the game that he was special, he's more then that, he's irreplaceable.
- And then there is the magnificent Thierry Henry - someone who has blistering pace and is unbelievable when he is finishing at his best.
- With Thierry Henry so many asked for his shirt that the club threatened to start making him pay for ones he gave away!
2006. Retrieved (21 May]] [[2006).
- The word 'great' is overused but in Thierry's case it is absolutely true.
- He's the best player in the world and already one of the all time greats.
- The first day that he came into the dressing room, I did not dare to look him in the face. I knew everything that he had done in England.
- When I was at Spain I thought Zinedine Zidane was the best in the world, but playing alongside Thierry made me realise that I was playing alongside the best footballer in the planet.
- Henry is a beautiful player and has got complete technique, I adore watching him. I respect him very much as a man and as a footballer. He reminds me of myself.
- Sometimes when I see the speed Henry moves on the pitch he looks like he's bought a motorbike. If I have to mark him on Wednesday, I will just have to get myself one as well.
- He's a wizard with his feet and is blessed with a gift for scoring goals. His best quality is his speed while the ball is at his feet. He may be the fastest man ever to lace up a football boot. No defender in the world can keep up with him.
- If he can take France to glory in Germany this summer Henry can record himself as the worlds greatest ever hes done everything at club level the world cup can be the icing on the cake for him No player has done what Henry has done at club level
- When it's his day, Thierry can score a hat-trick with ease. He's amazing.
- Ronaldinho is a special player, but Thierry Henry is probably technically the most gifted footballer ever to play the beautiful game.
- Henry denies diving against Spain. BBC Sport (28 June 2006). Retrieved on 2006-10-18.
- Thierry Henry: Catalunya is not Spain. inside World Soccer (27 February 2009).
- Henry blasts Red Bulls' road form, defense in Houston. New York Post (9 August 2012). Archived from the original on 2013-06-30.
- Thierry Henry quotes.