Thomas & Friends/Season 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas & Friends Season 14
Thomas' Tall Friend
- Gordon: Will he blow over?
- Edward: Why's he so spotty?
- Percy: Does he sit down?
James in the Dark
- James: This lamp will make me look silly! Everyone at the concert will look their best except me!
Pingy Pongy Pick Up
- Emily: 2, 4, 6, 8! We're the team that won't be late! Sodor United!
Charlie and Eddie
- Edward: Okay, Charlie. I have a joke for you! How do you know when an engine is eating?
- Charlie: Errr, I don't know, Eddie. Tell me!
- Eddie (Edward): You hear it "choo-ing"!
- Charlie: That's a good one, Eddie! You really are the most fun of all!
Toby and the Whistling Woods
- Toby: I'm not scared of the Whistling Woods. I'll puff straight on like Thomas would!
Henry's Health and Safety
- Victor: [to Henry] Watch out now for health and safety. Anything dangerous must be taken away. If not… BAM!
Diesel's Special Delivery
- The school children: Hooray for Diesel! Now we won't be wet! Hip, hip, hooray for Diesel! Well done, Diesel!
Pop Goes Thomas
- Thomas: If I bounce along the track, perhaps that sound will soon come back. The sound that makes me smile and giggle when I puff on tracks that jiggle!
Victor Says Yes
- 'Arry and Bert: We were here first!
Thomas in Charge
- The Fat Controller: Thomas, you are a really useful engine. I am very proud of you!
- The Railway Inspector: And I am very pleased to see such a busy engine. I wasn't sure, but now I know the Fat Controller's Railway is the best!
Merry Winter Wish
- Salty: It's called the Star of Knapford. It's a very special star. If an engine passes by it, they can make a wish and maybe, just maybe, their wish will come true.
- Gordon: Out of my way! Express coming through!
- Percy: Out of my way! Mail coming through!
- The Fat Controller: Percy, why do you want to be Gordon? You're perfect being Percy and that's what I want you to be!
Henry's Magic Box
- The Fat Controller: Henry, you are an old and kind engine, but you worry too much!
Thomas and the Snowman Party
- Thomas: I found a hat, I found a hat! The children will be pleased with that!
Thomas' Crazy Day
Jumping Jobi Wood!
- The Fat Controller: Thomas, what is going on?! The Mayor is waiting for the Jobi wood, Edward is swinging on a bridge. logs are jumping like frogs and–
- James: My shiny red coat is ruined!
Thomas and Scruff
- Gordon: Scruff, it's Gordon here. Would you like to see my express carriages? They're the grandest on the island!
- Thomas: Thank you, Gordon. I don't think Scruff wants to see your Express.
- Gordon: Oh, the indignity!
O the Indignity
- Gordon: Oh, the indignity!
- The Fat Controller: No, Gordon. "Oh, the silliness!"
Jitters and Japes
- Thomas: Shake, shake! Make me quake!
- Dowager Hatt: Make me quake until I shake!
Merry Misty Island
- All the engines: Merry Misty Island! That's right!
|Martin Sherman||US||Thomas and Percy|
|Ben Small||UK||Thomas, Toby and Ferdinand|
|Keith Wickham||Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Whiff, Dash, Harold, The Fat Controller and Mr. Bubbles|
|US/UK||Salty, Captain and Dowager Hatt|
|Kerry Shale||'Arry and Bert|
|US||Henry, Gordon, James, Scruff, Dash, Harold, Kevin, Sir Bertram Topham Hatt and the Railroad Inspector|
|William Hope||Edward, Toby, Whiff, Bash, Rocky and Stephen Hatt|
|A blonde haired boy||Merry Misty Island only|
|Spencer, Charlie, Bash, Scruff, Victor, Rocky, Cranky, Kevin, the Railway Inspector, The Ginger Haired Boy, and the Island Inspector|
|Teresa Gallagher||Emily, Rosie, Mavis, Bridget Hatt, Stephen Hatt, The Laundry Lady, the School Children, a small boy and a ginger haired boy|
|Jules de Jongh||US||Emily, Rosie, Mavis, the Laundry Lady, the School Children, Bridget Hatt and a small boy|
|A ginger haired boy||Diesel's Special Delivery and Pop Goes Thomas only|
|Glenn Wrage||US||Spencer, Charlie, Ferdinand and Cranky|
|Michael Brandon||Diesel, Mr. Bubbles and the Narrator|
|Michael Angelis||UK||The Narrator|