Thomas & Friends/Season 17
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas & Friends Season 17
Kevin's Cranky Friend [17.1]
- Cranky: [to Kevin] I told Sir Topham Hatt and I'm telling you. I don't need any help, especially from a funny little crane like you!
Scruff's Makeover [17.2]
- Scruff: I can't stay clean while I'm working at that dirty, smelly, oily, dusty, old dump!
Wayward Winston [17.3]
- Gordon: Young Winston is heading for trouble… Big trouble.
Gordon Runs Dry [17.4]
- Paxton: Umm… Gordon? Have you got your, uh… brakes on?
- Gordon: Maybe…
- Paxton: Well, take them off, will you? How can I push you with your brakes on?
- Gordon: Let’s see… Tidmouth, Knapford, Crosby, Wellsworth, Maron, Cronk, a lake? [gasps]
- Paxton: Sorry, Gordon, are you okay? That stone gave you a nasty thump.
- Gordon: Yes, Paxton, I’m fine. You can’t damage a big strong engine like be so easily.
- Paxton: You should be checked for damage though, Gordon.
- Gordon: Nonsense! I have to hurry. The Express must not be late!
Calm Down Caitlin [17.5]
- Gordon: Don't you streamlined engines ever stop?
Steamie Stafford [17.6]
- Stafford: Puff-puff-puff-puff, chuff-chuff-chuff-chuff, wheesh! WHOO-WHOO!
Henry's Hero [17.7]
- Hiro: Well done, Henry! Keep on puffing!
Luke's New Friend [17.8]
- Rheneas: Honestly, Luke, the quarry is no place for an animal.
The Switch [17.9]
- Sir Robert Norramby: The passengers don't like being bounced around like peas in a pod!
- A little boy: Again, again!
Not Now, Charlie! [17.10]
- Charlie: There's an elephant on the line!
The Lost Puff [17.11]
- Paxton: Hi, Stephen. Thomas lost his puff and I'm trying to find it and... well, I thought that might be... the lost puff... up there...
- Stephen: Up there? Well, that's just a cloud...
- Paxton: Yes, of course. I knew that. A cloud. Okay... got to go. Great to see you. Bye, Stephen.
The Thomas Way [17.12]
- Duck: You know something, Thomas? I think there might be 3 ways of doing things.
- Thomas: Really?
- Duck: The Great Western Way", the wrong way and... "The Thomas Way"! But "The Great Western Way" is usually the best.
The Phantom Express [17.13]
- The Fat Controller: Come on then, James. Let's go on a ghost hunt!
Percy's Lucky Day [17.14]
- Percy: Bill, why don't you try and pull Ben back to safety?
- Bill: I tried that, Percy, but Ben is too heavy.
- Ben: I'm not heavy!
- Bill: Yes, you are! You weigh tones!
Bill or Ben? [17.15]
- Bill: Oh, dear. What's happened here, sir?
- Ben: Oh, no. Has Connor broken down, sir?
- Connor: There are two of you! You played a trick on me. You aren't really faster than I am!
Too Many Fire Engines [17.16]
- Flynn: Maybe those inspectors were right. Maybe the Fat Controller doesn't need 2 fire engines.
No Snow for Thomas [17.17]
- Percy: Hello, Edward! All ready for the snow?
- Edward: Oh, yes, Percy. Better to be safe than sorry!
Santa's Little Engine [17.18]
- Sir Robert Norramby/The Earl of Sodor: It's Thomas the red-nosed engine!
The Missing Christmas Decorations [17.19]
- Percy: Christmas is a time for being kind and giving presents!
The Frozen Turntable [17.20]
- Gordon: I am not sleeping at a smelly waste dump. It's simply out of the question.
Away From the Sea [17.21]
- Salty: [singing] Don't take me away from the sea, boys…
Don't take me away from the sea!
The Smelly Kipper [17.22]
- Trucks: James is scared of the smelly fish, James is scared of the smelly fish!
No More Mr. Nice Engine [17.23]
- Narrator: The Fat Controller was covered in cream, he was very cross indeed.
- The Fat Controller: Hiro, you have caused confusion and delay, and terrible to my trousers.
- Hiro: I’m so... uh, so sorry, sir.
- Hiro: Right! That's it! No more Mr. Nice Engine! I am Master of the Railway!
Gone Fishing [17.24]
- Porter: Water off a duck's back, remember!
Thomas' Shortcut [17.25]
- Bertie: Don't be cross, Thomas. Should I tell you my secret?
- Thomas: What secret?
- Bertie: I've been re-routed. Now I take a shortcut, so my route is much quicker!
- Narrator: The Fat Controller was very cross.
- The Fat Controller: Your passengers don’t like to be late, Thomas. You have caused confusion and delay.
- Thomas: I’m very sorry, sir. I was hoping to find a shortcut, but I will stick to my branch line for now on.
The Afternoon Tea Express [17.26]
- Spencer: The visitors will wait a long time for their afternoon tea if Stephen is given the job!
- Stephen: I'll have you know they used to call me the Rocket, because I was so speedy!
- Spencer: Ha! Compared to a horse and cart, maybe!