Thomas & Friends/Season 19
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas and Friends Season 19
Who's Geoffrey? [19.1]
The Truth About Toby [19.2]
Lost Property [19.3]
Henry Spots Trouble [19.4]
A Cranky Christmas [19.5]
Snow Place Like Home [19.6]
The Beast of Sodor [19.7]
- Thomas: I don't suppose you've seen Sir Topham Hatt, have you?
- Dowager Hatt: He hasn't turned up for luncheon. And if there's one thing I can't stand, it's lateness!
- Spencer: Maybe the... abominable snowman has taken him.
- Henry: [frightened] The abominable snowman!
- Dowager Hatt: Abominable snowman?! [record scratch] Utter tish-tosh! Come on, Thomas.
- Thomas: Yes, ma'am. [laughs]
- [what appears to be the abominable snowman approaches Henry and Spencer and trips on the tracks]
- Henry: Leave us alone, you abominable...!
- [the identity of the "abominable snowman" is revealed, much to Henry's surprise]
- Henry: Sir?! But you're not the abominable snowman!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Of course I'm not!
- [Thomas enters with Dowager Hatt on board]
- Dowager Hatt: No. You're the Abominable Controller!
- [Sir Topham Hatt is shocked at his mother's presence]
- Sir Topham Hatt: Oh.
- Dowager Hatt: Where have you been?! You missed our luncheon!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Uh, sorry, Mother. I ran into a bit of trouble in the snow.
- Thomas: Oh, Henry, you really are a very brave engine. Were you protecting Spencer from the abominable snowman? [laughs]
Toad and the Whale [19.8]
Very Important Sheep [19.9]
Salty All at Sea [19.10]
Den and Dart [19.11]
Helping Hiro [19.12]
Slow Stephen [19.13]
Two Wheels Good [19.14]
Reds vs Blues [19.15]
- [after Thomas and James' competition has caused a great deal of confusion, Sir Topham Hatt confronts the two engines]
- Sir Topham Hatt: Thomas and James, I am giving you both a yellow card!
- Thomas: A yellow card? What does that mean, Sir?
- Sir Topham Hatt: It is a warning. I asked you to work together today, but instead, you competed against one another. One more mistake today, and it's a red card for both of you! In a game of soccer, a red card means you're sent off. You're out of the game.
- Thomas: We don't wanna be "out of the game", Sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Quite. After the match, you must work together to take everyone home, regardless of what side they are on, red or blue.
- Percy: Or green! [laughs]