Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a military figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I must needs say my judgement was for the Parliament, as the King's, and Kingdom's, great and safest Council.
- "Short Memorials of some things to be cleared during my Command in the Army [1645 to 1650 A.D.]", in Stuart Tracts 1603–1693, ed. C. H. Frith, p. 353
Quotes about Fairfax
- Fairfax, whose name in arms through Europe rings
Filling each mouths with envy or with praise,
And all her jealous monarchs with amaze.
- John Milton, "On the Lord General Fairfax at the Siege of Colchester" (1648)
- Encyclopedic article on Thomas Fairfax at Wikipedia