Thomas & Friends/Season 18
(Redirected from Thomas and Friends/Season 18)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas & Friends Season 18
Old Reliable Edward [18.1]
- Edward: And what do you say?
- Gordon: Oh, the indignity!
- Edward: Sorry?
- Gordon: I mean thank you. Thank you, Edward!
- Edward: You're welcome, Gordon. Any time.
Not So Slow Coaches [18.2]
- Clarabel: This is the fastest we've ever been!
- Annie: I don't like it... AT ALL!
- Clarabel: I've got my eyes closed!
- Annie: Does it help?
- Clarabel: No, not really!
Flatbeds of Fear [18.3]
- Henry: I don't want to hear the Flatbeds of Fear, I don't want to hear the Flatbeds of Fear.
Disappearing Diesels [18.4]
- Diesel: I'm a truck load of sausages! Ha ha ha!
- Paxton: Sausages? Diesel, wait! Come back!
- Reg: Oh, what do you want to go chasing after him for?
- Paxton: He's my friend!
- Reg: Is he really?
Signals Crossed [18.5]
- Gordon: [to Toby] Look out, you silly little tram, and learn your signals!
Toad's Adventure [18.6]
- Dowager Hatt: [to Toad] You are a really useful and very brave brake van!
- James: Thanks for your help today, Toad.
- Toad: And thank you very much, sir.
- James: Call me James.
- [Oliver enters]
- Toad: Hello, Mr. Oliver, I...
- Oliver: Hello, Toad! You'll never beleave what happened to me today. Let me tell you all about it.
- James: Actually, Oliver, I think you should ask Toad about the adventure he had today. [leaves]
- Oliver: You, Toad? You had adventure?
- Toad: Well, yes. As it happens, it all started when I was coupled to Mr. James, but he's started to go a bit too fast. By the time, we reached Gordon's hill, we were going so fast, my wheels were shaking!
- Oliver: Well, that don't sound like much in the adventure, Toad.
- Toad: But that's not all! That's what when we thought a branch had fallan on the line!
- [other engines show up]
- Oliver: No!
- Toad: Yes! The thing was we were going so fast, we couldn't stop!
- Oliver: [gasps in shock] So, what happened next?
- Toad: That's what it got really scary.
Duck in the Water [18.7]
- James: Honestly, I thought ducks liked being in the water!
Duck and the Slip Coaches [18.8]
- Duck: [to the slip coaches] Hello, Slippies!
Thomas the Quarry Engine [18.9]
- Thomas: You're not Mavis and Diesel!
- Toby: I never said we were, did I?
- Henrietta: I would've noticed if you had.
Thomas and the Emergency Cable [18.10]
- [after the bird watcher pulls the emergency cable, Thomas stops]
- Bird watcher: I'm sorry. I got a little overexcited. I thought I heard the sound of a very rare bird I've been lookin' for, and I wanted to see it. So I pulled the emergency cable. In any case, it's bound to have flown away now.
- Guard: Seeing a rare bird is not an emergency. [shuts the door]
- Annie: Quite right!
- Clarabel: I couldn't have put it better myself!
Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger [18.11]
- Duncan: Why do people always think it's me who's always grumbling? I mean, I've never grumbled in my life! Me, grumbling? Don't think so!
Marion and the Pipe [18.12]
- Marion: Goodness gracious me! I found something!
Missing Gator [18.13]
- Salty: Aye, Percy, and who knows, but he might come back to Sodor one day!
- Percy: I hope so, Salty. I really do.
No Steam without Coal [18.14]
- Porter: Hey! Watch out, Bill… or is it Ben?
- Salty: Watch out, Ben... err, Bill… Well, whoever you are!
Spencer's VIP [18.15]
- Spencer: [to Sir Topham Hatt] Perhaps, you'd let me take the Deputy Minister home, after all! I can learn from my mistakes, sir. [to the Deputy Minister] I just need to be given one more chance.
Toad's Bright Idea [18.16]
- Oliver: See you later, Gator! In a while, umm… Toad.
Long Lost Friend [18.17]
- Percy: This'll be the best Christmas ever!
Last Train for Christmas [18.18]
- Santa: Ho, ho, ho, ho!
Duncan the Humbug [18.19]
- Mr. Percival/The Thin Controller: Merry Christmas to you, Duncan!
- Luke: Merry Christmas to one and all!
- Duncan: Bah humbug!
The Perfect Gift [18.20]
- Percy: It's a bit dark and gloomy around here, isn't it, Reg?
- Reg: Not really, Percy. It's no different from usual.
- Percy: Exactly, and this is a special time of year, when the rest of the island does look different from usual. All twinkly and lovely and magical.
Emily Saves the World [18.21]
- Salty: Clattering Columbus! The world's heading straight for us!
Timothy and the Rainbow Truck (UK) / Timothy and the Rainbow Car (US) [18.22]
- Bill: Phwoar! It's a bit pongy!
- Ben: You mean you are!
- Bill: Did you just call me pongy?
- Ben: Yes, I did. You're pongy!
- Bill: No, you are!
- Ben: No, you are!
- Bill: You are!
- Ben: You are!
- Bill: You are!
Marion and the Dinosaurs [18.23]
- Marion: Eeeeeeeeeek! Look out, look out! Steam shovel coming through!
Samson at Your Service [18.24]
- Peter Sam: Fancy bringing Gordon's coaches up the quarry! The stones would have been very comfortable!
- Rheneas: Every stone would have had a seat to itself!
Samson Sent for Scrap [18.25]
- Reg: Oh, I do love a bit of the old scrunch 'n' munch!
Millie and the Volcano [18.26]
- Samson: The volcano! It's erupting!