Thomas & Friends/Season 18
(Redirected from Thomas and Friends/Season 18)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thomas & Friends Season 18
Old Reliable Edward
- Edward: And what do you say?
- Gordon: Oh, the indignity!
- Edward: Sorry?
- Gordon: I mean thank you. Thank you, Edward!
- Edward: You're welcome, Gordon. Any time.
Not So Slow Coaches
- Clarabel: This is the fastest we've ever been!
- Annie: I don't like it... AT ALL!
- Clarabel: I've got my eyes closed!
- Annie: Does it help?
- Clarabel: No, not really!
Flatbeds of Fear
- Henry: I don't want to hear the Flatbeds of Fear, I don't want to hear the Flatbeds of Fear.
- Diesel: I'm a truck load of sausages! Ha ha ha!
- Paxton: Sausages? Diesel, wait! Come back!
- Reg: Oh, what do you want to go chasing after him for?
- Paxton: He's my friend!
- Reg: Is he really?
- Gordon: [to Toby] Look out, you silly little tram, and learn your signals!
- Dowager Hatt: [to Toad] You are a really useful and very brave brake van!
- James: Thanks for your help today, Toad.
- Toad: And thank you very much, sir.
- James: Call me James.
- [Oliver enters]
- Toad: Hello, Mr. Oliver, I...
- Oliver: Hello, Toad! You'll never beleave what happened to me today. Let me tell you all about it.
- James: Actually, Oliver, I think you should ask Toad about the adventure he had today. [leaves]
- Oliver: You, Toad? You had adventure?
- Toad: Well, yes. As it happens, it all started when I was coupled to Mr. James, but he's started to go a bit too fast. By the time, we reached Gordon's hill, we were going so fast, my wheels were shaking!
- Oliver: Well, that don't sound like much in the adventure, Toad.
- Toad: But that's not all! That's what when we thought a branch had fallan on the line!
- [other engines show up]
- Oliver: No!
- Toad: Yes! The thing was we were going so fast, we couldn't stop!
- Oliver: [gasps in shock] So, what happened next?
- Toad: That's what it got really scary.
Duck in the Water
- James: Honestly, I thought ducks liked being in the water!
Duck and the Slip Coaches
- Duck: [to the slip coaches] Hello, Slippies!
Thomas the Quarry Engine
- Thomas: You're not Mavis and Diesel!
- Toby: I never said we were, did I?
- Henrietta: I would've noticed if you had.
Thomas and the Emergency Cable
- [after the bird watcher pulls the emergency cable, Thomas stops]
- Bird watcher: I'm sorry. I got a little overexcited. I thought I heard the sound of a very rare bird I've been lookin' for, and I wanted to see it. So I pulled the emergency cable. In any case, it's bound to have flown away now.
- Guard: Seeing a rare bird is not an emergency. [shuts the door]
- Annie: Quite right!
- Clarabel: I couldn't have put it better myself!
Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger
- Duncan: Why do people always think it's me who's always grumbling? I mean, I've never grumbled in my life! Me, grumbling? Don't think so!
Marion and the Pipe
- Marion: Goodness gracious me! I found something!
- Salty: Aye, Percy, and who knows, but he might come back to Sodor one day!
- Percy: I hope so, Salty. I really do.
No Steam without Coal
- Porter: Hey! Watch out, Bill… or is it Ben?
- Salty: Watch out, Ben... err, Bill… Well, whoever you are!
- Spencer: [to Sir Topham Hatt] Perhaps, you'd let me take the Deputy Minister home, after all! I can learn from my mistakes, sir. [to the Deputy Minister] I just need to be given one more chance.
Toad's Bright Idea
- Oliver: See you later, Gator! In a while, umm… Toad.
Long Lost Friend
- Percy: This'll be the best Christmas ever!
Last Train for Christmas
- Santa: Ho, ho, ho, ho!
Duncan the Humbug
- Mr. Percival/The Thin Controller: Merry Christmas to you, Duncan!
- Luke: Merry Christmas to one and all!
- Duncan: Bah humbug!
The Perfect Gift
- Percy: It's a bit dark and gloomy around here, isn't it, Reg?
- Reg: Not really, Percy. It's no different from usual.
- Percy: Exactly, and this is a special time of year, when the rest of the island does look different from usual. All twinkly and lovely and magical.
Emily Saves the World
- Salty: Clattering Columbus! The world's heading straight for us!
Timothy and the Rainbow Truck (UK) / Timothy and the Rainbow Car (US)
- Bill: Phwoar! It's a bit pongy!
- Ben: You mean you are!
- Bill: Did you just call me pongy?
- Ben: Yes, I did. You're pongy!
- Bill: No, you are!
- Ben: No, you are!
- Bill: You are!
- Ben: You are!
- Bill: You are!
Marion and the Dinosaurs
- Marion: Eeeeeeeeeek! Look out, look out! Steam shovel coming through!
Samson at Your Service
- Peter Sam: Fancy bringing Gordon's coaches up the quarry! The stones would have been very comfortable!
- Rheneas: Every stone would have had a seat to itself!
Samson Sent for Scrap
- Reg: Oh, I do love a bit of the old scrunch 'n' munch!
Millie and the Volcano
- Samson: The volcano! It's erupting!
|Ben Small||UK/US||Rheneas, Owen and the Troublesome Trucks|
|UK||Thomas and Toby|
|US||Stanley and Charlie|
|Martin Sherman||Thomas, Percy and Diesel|
|Keith Wickham||UK/US||Bill and Ben's drivers, Harvey, Salty, Den, Stafford, Skarloey, Bertie, Captain, Dowager Hatt, Thomas' guard, the Grumpy Passenger, some passengers, Santa Claus/Father Christmas, the Groundsman, a postman and a bird watcher|
|UK||Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, the Fat Controller, the Thin Controller, the Wellsworth Stationmaster, some workmen, the Fat Controller's assistant, some passengers, Gator's driver and a Steamworks worker|
|US||Henry, Gordon, James, Scruff, Sir Topham Hatt and some workmen|
|Mr. Percival/The Thin Controller|
|AUS||Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger only|
|William Hope||US||Edward, Toby, Rocky and the Dock Manager|
|Teresa Gallagher||UK||Emily and a blond-haired boy|
|UK/US||Mavis, Annie, Clarabel, a lady with a big hat, station speakers, some passengers and some children|
|The Teacher||The Perfect Gift only|
|Jules de Jongh||US||Emily, a blond-haired boy, some passengers and some children|
|Glenn Wrage||Gator's driver, Spencer, Cranky, a Steamworks worker and Sir Topham Hatt's assistant|
|Matt Wilkinson||UK||Spencer, Stanley, Charlie, Scruff, Rocky, Cranky, the Dock Manager and a man with a hat|
|UK/US||Rusty and some workmen|
|Steven Kynman||Duck, Dart, Paxton, Peter Sam and a slip coach|
|Tim Whitnall||A Man with a hat|
|UK/US||Timothy, Reg and the Deputy Minister|
|Jonathan Broadbent||Bill, Ben and a Slip Coach|
|Rebecca O'Mara||Caitlin and a slip coach|
|Bob Golding||Stephen and Sidney|
|Miranda Raison||Millie and the Knapford Station speaker|
|Mike Grady||Sir Robert Norramby|
|Joe Mills||Oliver, Toad and the Welsh bird watcher|
|Mark Moraghan||The Narrator|