Three Colors: Blue
Three Colors: Blue (French: Trois Couleurs: Bleu) is a 1993 French film co-written, produced, and directed by the acclaimed Polish director Krzysztof Kieślowski. Blue is the first in the Three Colors trilogy, themed on the French Revolutionary ideals; it is followed by White and Red.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I appreciate what you did for me. But you see, I'm like any other woman. I sweat. I cough. I've cavities....
- Now I have only one thing left to do: nothing. I don't want any belongings, any memories. No friends, no love. Those are all traps.
- Julie Vignon: Why are you crying?
- Servant: Because you're not.
- Juliette Binoche - Julie de Courcy (née Vignon)
- Benoît Régent - Olivier Benôit
- Emmanuelle Riva - Madame Vignon, Julie's mother
- Florence Pernel - Sandrine
- Guillaume - Tonquédec as Serge
- Charlotte Very - Lucille
- Yann Trégouët - Antoine
- Hélène Vincent - La journaliste
- Philippe Volter - L'agent immobilier
- Zbigniew Zamachowski - Karol Karol (cameo)
- Julie Delpy - Dominique (cameo)